So it was really questionable to me whether to put ATB in this forum, but speaking of their new album ONLY i think they belong here. Anyway has anyone heard rareform? They keep a lot of the same aspects they had in their first album (QUALITY guitar work-like seriously, lots of breakdowns, drums sound bland ) but uprgraded from 7 to 8 string guitars and added a new singer. If you havent heard them i would check them out, for songs i would say berzerker, aspiration, or ometh
G3AR:

-Jackson DkMG Dinky
-VoX valvetronics AD30
-Marshall JCM2000 triple super lead
-black beauties
After the Burial is pretty good yeah. I actually prefer Forging a Future Self. But, I'm almost certain they belong in the hardcore section. They have waaaaay too many breakdowns to not be. Breakdowns are a sure sign that a band is hardcore. That is if you're talking about the kind of breakdown I think you're talking about. After the Burial is the definition of metalcore. I didn't know about the switch from 7 to 8 strings, cool.
You're definetly right about the breakdowns, but ATB is way too techical too be in that forum. And they have some breakdowns that are definetly core-influenced but dude, have you heard the way they play those 8 strings? The "breakdowns" they play are so unique , i dont see any other of those core bands do **** like them haha i know other bands use 8 strings but After the burial just has a good sound. Anyway whatever, i just think this band has a ****load of potential
G3AR:

-Jackson DkMG Dinky
-VoX valvetronics AD30
-black beauties
This album is uninspired and boring. Forging a Future Self is where its at, unless you like generic music. Honestly you should delete this thread and save the mods some time.
(im not tryin to bump this thread, )))) but to say the band is uninspired is rediculous. But if its gonna get deleted ATB FTW
G3AR:

-Jackson DkMG Dinky
-VoX valvetronics AD30
-black beauties
Pretty good metalcore band, but a thread (with nearly the exact title...) already exists in the Hardcore forum.

soyea
Quote by weplay_jacksons
(im not tryin to bump this thread, )))) but to say the band is uninspired is rediculous. But if its gonna get deleted ATB FTW

Ooooh, such a rebel.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.