I got a peavey envoy 110, and I only play in my basement, its pretty nice, but im curious, do I need a better amp, or do I need a new guitar?
My gear:

Memphis les paul (fixin it up as we speak!)
Schecter C1 plus
Ibanez RX 240 (been sold)
Peavey envoy 110 (Pretty dang good!)
Some washburn acoustic...
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Well...Uh...How the hell would we know?

let me add some detail, I got an ibanez rx 240 (beginner strat rip-off). I play rock, metal, basically everything. So I was curious if u guys would suggest getting a new amp or a new guitar.
My gear:

Schecter C1 plus
Quote by dwmacfar2
let me add some detail, I got an ibanez rx 240 (beginner strat rip-off). I play rock, metal, basically everything. So I was curious if u guys would suggest getting a new amp or a new guitar.

depends if you like how the ibanez plays...
Quote by yomoma21
depends if you like how the ibanez plays...

it pllays nice for the rock, but it doesnt have the crunch for metal...
My gear:

Schecter C1 plus
to get a better tone i would say splooge on a new amp. The way i see it, the amp is the sound, the guitar is the comfortable sound prodicing thing, but the ampis what gives the sound a kick
Quote by dwmacfar2
it pllays nice for the rock, but it doesnt have the crunch for metal...

lol, thats how it sounds...
the general rule of thumb is to spend more on a guitar untill you become very experienced so in your case a new guitar may be better
It is impossible for any of us U.Gers to give you an unbiased assesment of your gear

"only you can do that"
PG > YWM

oh, btw... is it bad if your pee is red?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.