www.myspace.com/suicidalsister

check us out, were a death/melodic/heavy metal band from chesapeake va (right out side of norfolk) and we take alot of influence from both progressive and black metal.

Tell us what you think and we will return the favor!
ur vocalist suks honest opinion but i guess its hard to finda good one
but other then that its good stuff
and that firstsong the lead is a bit repetitive
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Learn some musical theory.
Listen to every Led Zeppelin song.
Then make a band.
thanks for the feed back. Hes a black metal vocalist, so i guess its an aquired tastes, but im glad that you liked everything else! Thanks bro!
Quote by stillcell
Learn some musical theory.
Listen to every Led Zeppelin song.
Then make a band.

i am sorry sir, but the 80s rock bands are dead. Theory? Music is about feel, not note structure.

try listening to music and feeling it, really letting the music move through you, not focusing on whether or not they're using a specific key or not.
I think Zeppelin is more 70s =\

Anyway, sounds pretty decent but the drummer needs to clean up the double bass a lot, and I think the vocalist shouldn't do those screams like at :08 in Seppuku where he isn't saying anything, they sound bad IMFO.
Quote by kataklysmkid91
i am sorry sir, but the 80s rock bands are dead. Theory? Music is about feel, not note structure.

try listening to music and feeling it, really letting the music move through you, not focusing on whether or not they're using a specific key or not.

well theory well give u wayy more opinons with chord progression, key changes sooo yea theory helps a **** load sorry dude

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
I listened to Seppuku. I don't know if there was any double bass, but if there was, I didn't hear it. I don't usually dabble into black metal. In fact, the only "black metal" I like is Dimmu Borgir (I quoted it because I know some true black metal fans scoff at Dimmu Borgir). I HAVE heard "real" black metal before though. Your singer's voice is just that of a black metal singer, *EXCEPT* when he holds out the notes. When he holds out the notes, you can tell it's a teenager screaming at the highest possible pitch he can. Sorry, that's just the way it sounds. Besides that, I think it was a pretty cool song. Recording quality could've been better, but everyone goes through that. Keep rockin! \m/