hey i just downloaded the lost and damned dlc, 1.8 gb. and when i booted it up it goes straight into the normal niko campaign. then i was told if i started a new game it would give me an option to play the lost and damned, but it just started the cousins belic again. the same thing happens if i turn it off and back on, or if i use a different gamertag.

has this happened to any of you, and if so do you have any advice besides re-download.
The Gaming Thread still works though.

Google any computer errors! 75% of the time you'll get an answer.
im pissed, my Xbox keeps freezing but no red ring or anything... dont know what to do
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by njc69
hey i just downloaded the lost and damned dlc, 1.8 gb. and when i booted it up it goes straight into the normal niko campaign. then i was told if i started a new game it would give me an option to play the lost and damned, but it just started the cousins belic again. the same thing happens if i turn it off and back on, or if i use a different gamertag.

has this happened to any of you, and if so do you have any advice besides re-download.

You have to go to the menu and choose it. That's all I know.

*Shrugs*
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.