2 words

e
bay
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
well regardless of if it's one word or two it is the answer to this person's question. you can find a cheap one to mess around with on ebay for between $50 and $80. it's not gonna be that good.
GAS List:
Nothing
Try Craigslist or Kijiji, as with those websites you'll be buying locally and will be able to try the product(depending on the seller) before purchase, without paying shipping costs. Go with a friend if you think you'd feel somewhat intimidated(also, a second opinion on the product is always good).
Hi.
^ +1

Keep an eye out for the LTD models. (They'll have LTD in the model name)
They have a reputation of being better than MIM Fenders.
Nope, no sig here.
Out of curiosity, do you have an amp? You can't play your bass through a guitar amp...especially not one as tiny as that Orange.
Nope, no sig here.
ebay, yahoo auctions, craigslist

i just got my first bass for 50$ yesterday off of yahoo auctions japan, but i live in japan so yeh.. still not a bad price for a nice old bass in good shape.

you don't need an amp just buy an adapter to plug your patch cable into your line in port on your computer and use a program like amplitube or guitar rig something to practice. or buy a line6 port to get rid of the nasty noise you'll get from plugging into the pc directly.
Last edited by paradoxbox at Feb 18, 2009,
Quote by Mutant Corn
Out of curiosity, do you have an amp? You can't play your bass through a guitar amp...especially not one as tiny as that Orange.

No, I don't have a bass amp.
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr