Hey guys,

Question: Can I use my Supa-Charger with my Phase 90? I had one that worked with a daisy chain type thing and it worked fine, then when I went to plug it into my Supa-Charger it didn't work at all, so I tried the daisy chain I had formerly been using and it didn't work- LED didn't even go on. I then tried it with a 9V battery and it didn't work at all, and the battery got a little hot.

I took the Phase 90 back to the store and got a new one, and I've been using a 9V battery for it. But my question is- can I use the Supa-Charger with it, or will that fry the pedal? I don't want to ruin it or anything.

Thanks for any help guys.
i guess so......... but i dont really know what a supa-charger is.......
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
hhhhhhhh
well if it can handle all of your 9v pedals im sure it can handle the phase 90
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
You should be able to..... The only real complaint I've heard of any pedal running through a pedal power station is the EHXMM...

But then again, that sucks down 500mA
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
hhhhhhhh
well if it can handle all of your 9v pedals im sure it can handle the phase 90

Yeah it was just weird though...

The guy at the store was like "Ohhh, you can't plug it into the Supa-Charger, that'll fry it." But then when I was leaving with the new one he said the opposite, so I don't know what to think now...

Quote by stratman_13
You should be able to..... The only real complaint I've heard of any pedal running through a pedal power station is the EHXMM...

But then again, that sucks down 500mA

Yeah those EHX pedals are a pain. I can't run my Small Clone through the Supa-Charger so I've gotta use a 9V until I get the proper power supply for it.
Last edited by GNRjungle87 at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by GNRjungle87
Yeah it was just weird though...

The guy at the store was like "Ohhh, you can't plug it into the Supa-Charger, that'll fry it." But then when I was leaving with the new one he said the opposite, so I don't know what to think now...

Yeah those EHX pedals are a pain. I can't run my Small Clone through the Supa-Charger so I've gotta use a 9V until I get the proper power supply for it.

I feel your pain. For some reason, my Boss PH-3 is a battery/power WHORE, and I can't use any power source but the one that I bought with it. Same with my RC-20. I either have to use the supplied poer adaptor or 6 (yes, 6 AA batteries.

Power suckers.. well... suck
--

--
Quote by stratman_13
I feel your pain. For some reason, my Boss PH-3 is a battery/power WHORE, and I can't use any power source but the one that I bought with it. Same with my RC-20. I either have to use the supplied poer adaptor or 6 (yes, 6 AA batteries.

Power suckers.. well... suck

Yeah. So you think the Phase 90 will be alright in the Supa-Charger?
Quote by GNRjungle87

Yeah. So you think the Phase 90 will be alright in the Supa-Charger?

Well, most pedal draw about what.. 50mA?

If the Supa Charger is rated for that from each outlet, then I'd think it'd be okay. Let me do some quick research....

EDIT: Yeah, it should definately be fine. If most of the outlets run 9v, then you'll be fine.
--

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by stratman_13
Well, most pedal draw about what.. 50mA?

If the Supa Charger is rated for that from each outlet, then I'd think it'd be okay. Let me do some quick research....

Awesome, thanks a lot man.
Yeah. It'll work. the Phase 90 runs off a regular 9v battery, which puts out 50mA if I remember right. if most of the Supa Charger's outputs are 9v, then you'll be fine.

Cheers mate. And no problem
--

--
Quote by stratman_13
Yeah. It'll work. the Phase 90 runs off a regular 9v battery, which puts out 50mA if I remember right. if most of the Supa Charger's outputs are 9v, then you'll be fine.

Cheers mate. And no problem

Awesome, thanks again!
I'd suggest you get or i guess make a pedalboard, it seems you have enough pedals, and the one i bought has a bunch of nice adapters so it will work for the normal inputs of power, plus the weirdo Small Clone one as well
here's the one i have, the build quality is just okay, its not ridiculously durable or anything but i like it because i drilled in some wood at the end of it and now its like a tank

http://cgi.ebay.com/Guitar-Pedalboard-Ships-Fed-Ex-Today_W0QQitemZ120379603865QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item120379603865&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:15|39:1|240:1318

It'll work for 6, but with my TU-2 (i see you have one too) i use the extra power jack for power another like 4 or 5 pedals

anyway just a suggestion because you could get all your pedals on their plus others probably, and it would solve power problems

also i have pics of mine (which is REALLY packed) in my profile, go check them out

(btw really nice choice with the Phase 90, Small Clone, and TU-2, i own them and love them, not to mention the rebel 20, looks like a SICK amp)
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
You need to check the draw of the pedal and what the Supa-charger is rated for. the draw is the level of mA that the pedal needs to run on and how much mA the Supa-charger puts out.

Chances are is taht the Supa-charger will work fine, maybe you can check if the unit works on other pedals, if it still gives the same problems, your supa-charger could be a lemon.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.