I only found out about this today, thought it'd be up here so I searched and couldn't find anything so here we go!

Man U fan pwned in Facebook honeypot

A Manchester United fan who drove 400 miles for an amorous rendevous with a woman he wooed on Facebook discovered he'd been well and truly stitched up by a couple of Liverpudlian pranksters. S

tuart Slann, 39, met the pair on a holiday in Cancun, Mexico, last November. According to the Telegraph, the three soon started giving it some gob about their rival football teams, and Slann was subsequently thrown into the swimming pool by the Liverpool fans.

Back in Blighty, the two decided to further humiliate their victim, and set up a Facebook page under the name of "Emma" - a Scottish temptress who began to flirt with the unsuspecting Slann. After a month of preliminaries, Emma arranged a face-to-face with her beau in Aberdeen, and he duly drove from Sheffield to the remote farm where he expected to have his evil way with his online girlfriend.

Slann explained: "I'd been chatting to this girl on Facebook for about a month or so. I really thought she was genuine, and I had no reason to doubt it. On the night she asked me to Scotland I was on the road for about nine hours. And then when I got to this remote farm she sent me a text to say she was still in work. "That's what made it worse, not only had I driven for nine hours, but I had to wait for about another three and a half hours for her to finish work."

Finally, one of the Liverpudlians rang to tell Slann the terrible truth. The recorded conversation last week escaped into the wild, and has since popped up on YouTube. The recording contains further humiliating details of the hoax, and is NSFW:

Slann said: "There's no doubt that I've been done good and proper by the lads from Liverpool. It was cruel but I'll hold my hands up and say they really wound me up." He concluded: "If they had asked to drive to Manchester, Leeds or even Liverpool it wouldn't have been so bad and maybe I'd have seen the funny side. But to drag me all the way to Aberdeen was just cruel."

Slann's wife Louise, 32, discovered the "affair" last week when the whole sorry tale went public. The Slann's marriage "is now over", the Telegraph notes. ®

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02/16/facebook_honeypot/

Here's a link to the video

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/facebook%252Bnightmare/video/x8ampc_facebook-nightmare_fun
Another reason is that a dude could be posing as a girl and end up having gay sex with 31 boys in a school bathroom.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
scousers>*
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
A bit excessive for a debate about footie teams, but I respect their execution
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
That's what you get for supporting Man Utd.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

i dont even know why facebook is so popular!!! its so stupid mainly because its boring looking and isnt as secure as every thinks it is. For example all of the people in my school think its way better and safer then myspace when you can make up your address in myspace while facebook shows what school you go to. its so dumb i hate facebook.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG-350 YE w/ Super Dist. and PAF pro pups
ESP LTD KH-602
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
wow that's actually pretty funny
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
He lost his wife from a prank. That's is like a whoopie cushion tenfold.

He deserved it too, what a dumbass.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
Tl;dr

Then don't ****ing post you **** sucking tool.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by AlucardZero
Then don't ****ing post you **** sucking tool.

(Invalid img)

Oh god, the internet tough guy just rolled into town.
Lmfao.
Dumb sh*t.

She dreams in color, she dreams in red.

Quote by josh999x
A guy put a dildo on his head and shouted look i'm a unicorn.

Quote by sg255
Patrick was so slang, but Squidward was a boob waffle.
Lmao what an asshat, Facebook is absolutely retarded, I hate it so much. ITS SO DAMN BORING!

EDIT: I forgot though, some amazingly hot goth chick in turkey added me on facebook :
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by bendystraw
(Invalid img)

Oh god, the internet tough guy just rolled into town.

No, these dumb ass posts about the post being TOO LONG... THEN DON'T POST!
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
the funniest part is that his wife left him. wow. nice going.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Pwned. XD
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.