The peavey C50 is the older verison, everything works, but it is a little beat up and I dont have the footswitch for it. It has a great sound and takes to pedals very well, $375.

The Marshall is in good shape, its a little roughed up but nothing that you can see 5 feet away. It sounds great, big, bassy 4x12. $400.

Thanks for looking, these are my prices, if you have an offer or a trade, let me know, but no junk and I would prefer cash. I live in central missouri and I have pic up for the marshall here and can send peavey pics on request.

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
Quote by PollyWntsCrack
I see you love t3h 3mGzz (emgs)

I do....??
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
Thats a great price on the 1960B
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
Quote by PollyWntsCrack
You have like 3 guitars with emgs on them

I only have two guitars that have emgs and I bought them both with EMGs already in them. I do like the pickups however and would apprecitate it if you bought one of my items!! Thanks for the bumps stranger?

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
Quote by by_guitar11
Thats a great price on the 1960B

Thanks Bro, its a good price for both items but I am open to offers....

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
Offers......??

bumps...

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
bump

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
Bump!

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
ttt

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone