Hey,

I have a sh**ty Line 6 spider II and im really in the mood to upgrade, im looking to buy a new amp which kicks the shi*t out'ta the the line 6, but is under 1000$ (or around there). Leaning towards a cab and head, but not sure. Any advice/suggestions?

Thanks,
Dean
I eat vegan(s)

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!
What genres do you play???

*sigh* it is not list time........
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
And whats the closest major city if you're willing to buy used?
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
And whats the closest major city if you're willing to buy used?

Here we go, now it's a thread. WTF, theoretic, and GNR all in one "which amp" thread.
Victoria, BC, Canada. and i play rock (bands; Avenged sevenfold, metallica etc) and some punk and pop punk (rise against, sum 41, treble charger etc) just around those genres.

edit: AND THE CHILIS
I eat vegan(s)

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!
Last edited by Sondean at Feb 17, 2009,
Marshall JCM 800/900/2000 combo used on Ebay......
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by Sondean
Victoria, BC, Canada. and i play rock (bands; Avenged sevenfold, metallica etc) and some punk and pop punk (rise against, sum 41, treble charger etc) just around those genres.

Well since you're in Canada, people are obviously going to tell you to buy a Traynor...but a JCM 900 would also be a good choice.
Quote by GNRjungle87
Here we go, now it's a thread. WTF, theoretic, and GNR all in one "which amp" thread.

You forgot about Bullet
Look at used JCM 900's and also see if you can find a good used Splawn in your range. Also look at Peavey Classic 30's/50's/100's and Laneys/Traynors.