k, well I went to the doctors today about a sharp shock in my neck that happens like once a day, and I'm going to get an x-ray next week to see if it's cuz of my neck. And I was wondering if it was cuz of headbanging?? Even though I only do it a couple of times. Plus what are some other things that are bad about headbanging?
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
neck injuries and trauma to the brain if its too intense headbanging, but yeah that's if you're doing it a lot. But its probably nothing or maybe if you injured it doing something else.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
And it makes you look like a dork.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'm pretty sure Phil Anselmo threw out his back headbanging, then got addicted to the morphine he took for the pain, then moved on to heroin. But I might not have heard this from a reliable source.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
i dont think its from headbanging, unless you do it all day everday, which is funny to imagine.
Call me Jack
Quote by InvaderTSN
Only noobs injure themselves headbanging.

this, dont be such a ****ing noob at headbanging, I do it all the time and nothing's wrong with me.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by maybe_I_am
I'm pretty sure Phil Anselmo threw out his back headbanging, then got addicted to the morphine he took for the pain, then moved on to heroin. But I might not have heard this from a reliable source.

Phil Anselmo would violently head bang, which caused 3 ruptured discs in his back, which lead to heroin use, which would send him on outbursts, which destroyed Pantera and eventually lead to Dimebag's death.

On another note, I started headbanging in 5th grade, I now have back problems I didn't have before. Mainly just things going out of place, which is what you probably just have.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Could be anything,
but whatevers wrong with your neck,
headbangings probably the worst thing you can do about it
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
I bang my head against walls sometimes...

I would advise against that as well.