Hey pit long time no see, hows the family doing?

2 things; some guy thew up on my floor the other night and now there's this slight stain but my whole room smells kinda funky, i used some crazy shampoo carpet cleaner thing on it but the smell won't leave, what should I do?

O yeah and should I get a lip piercing? I don't have any kind of job to hold down for at least 3 more years soooo.. yeah

cam pic relevant :P
Attachments:
Video Snapshot-1.jpeg
1. Wha?

2. No. Sorry, just not for you..you look to, how do I describe it? Innocent like..
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Nice to meet you. I don't think I've seen you before.

If you are down, and you don't think it will make any of your friends and family think of you differently, go for the lip piercing.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by mastergrunt44
*shamwow pic*

You see, I love that pic, but I never understood why he says he has to use a headset because he needs both hands when he's using one hand to hold a roll of paper towels, not the Shamwow.
You joined in '05, yet i don't think your atleast 17...
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
woah that shamwow stuff is incredible I want it just to throw water everywhere and then whip it out an wow everybody

Quote by Freezer Burn
You joined in '05, yet i don't think your atleast 17...

I'm 18, no lie
Last edited by codybcool at Feb 17, 2009,
Piss on the stain, it won't get rid of the vomit smell, it will just replace it...

No on the lip piercing... Unless you don't want girls to like you... Then go for it
Why did some random throw up on your floor? And no to the second one - you wouldn't suit it.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
hmm seems a pretty unanimous no... I'll probably have a change of heart when i wake up anyways, damned mind changing :P The vomit thing is cos one of my friends had to stay in my room and we were very drunk, got very high an then he was sick everywhere for a long time. ergh
Quote by PacKore
1. wat is a guy doin in ur room pukin up
2. jew..:/ no

i'm not jewish
I honestly think the lip piercing wouldn't look that bad, contrary to what others are saying.

Do what you want, don't give a damn about what the pit thinks.
Quote by codybcool
i'm not jewish

No he said Jew:/No

Which means Juno. Which means a pregnant teenager watched that movie and threw up on your floor.