Hey guys. Wiring up a project guitar.
Here is the image. If you could edit it in paint and bring the wires to where they are supposed to go that would be great but if you want to just put it in text thats amazing as well.
basically, Wiring a Dimarzio PAF Pro(Bridge) and a Dimarzio YJM in the Neck. One volume no tone. Fender 5 way switch.
Ill send 5$ paypal to the person that helps me!
Thanks!
Heres a drawing of the back of the pickguard:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by james4
with a 5-way switch and only 2 pickups, what do you want the positions to be?

...one position will be nothing...

you could use that for a killswitch sort of effect couldnt you? or alternatively im pretty sure you could have two positions doing the same thing, like 4 and 5 both just select the neck pup or something
thats true

but it'd change the way the diagram'd be layed out..

or he could want it to be
1: half of humbucker closest to bridge
2: full humbucker
3: half of humbucker closest to neck
4: 1/2 humbucker, YJM
5: YJM
Quote by GuitarEvan07
yeah. I was thinking maybe killswitch in mid but james your idea seems to be nice too. If you could draw it out for me that would be sooo amazing.
Thanks guys.
No thanks to the jerks

your welcome
Quote by GuitarEvan07
yeah. I was thinking maybe killswitch in mid but james your idea seems to be nice too. If you could draw it out for me that would be sooo amazing.
Thanks guys.
No thanks to the jerks

were you wanting the killswitch in the middle (positions would be bridge, bridge, nothing [killswitch], neck, neck), or what I suggested, with the auto-split?
Quote by GuitarEvan07

No thanks to the jerks

so what your saying is that by putting up the address of the ultimate wiring diagram thread, which will pretty much answer any question you might have and show you exactly how to do whatever it is you want to do to your guitars wiring makes me a jerk. fine. i'm cool with it.
Quote by james4
were you wanting the killswitch in the middle (positions would be bridge, bridge, nothing [killswitch], neck, neck), or what I suggested, with the auto-split?

Either one would be awesome man.
heres the one with a killswitch in the middle. it was the easier one to do..

and I just realized, i forgot to put the ground wire from the bridge... so yeah, just ground that, too