Hey so I just plugged in my electric and noticed something very strange... Whenever I play without any of my pedals turned on, then my sound comes through okay, but the second I turn on any pedal, the signal cuts out immediately. I have tried every pedal by itself, and I know it's not just one pedal. They are all hooked up to a 1-spot, but I tried using all batteries and that still does nothing... I have also tried using different cables but nothing works... I know there's no way 4 pedals broke all at once... And I know that the pedals DO have power because when I press them the lights come on. Can somebody PLEASE help?
list the pedalz plezzz.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Make sure you've got all of the pedals plugged in the correct way. I've done that before and I felt like a total dumbass.
Traynor YCV40
Modded Gibson SG
Gibson CS-356
1973 Fender Bassman
Fulltone OCD
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Quote by SRVspeaks
Make sure you've got all of the pedals plugged in the correct way. I've done that before and I felt like a total dumbass.

This too.
Quote by SRVspeaks

+1
Quote by Sid McCall
Yeah, they don't arrest/ticket hobos because they can't pay the fines. Then they hang out in the jail all day eating free food. There's no point.

Quote by Brendan.Clace
Oh god...this thread....it is going places....
sometimes this happesn to me and they are all plugged in. Then i hit the adapter at the point where te cable thing enters the box thing and bend it and it will work agian. Idk jsut try it
Quote by adr11iano
gain:9
treble:8
mids:5
bass:6
volume:0

this is the best when playing paramore
boss rc-2 loop pedal, fulltone ocd, big muff pi, and vox wah. I've tried replugging the 1 spot already, and that still doesn't work. =[
Is the Boss 9v or 18v that might be your problem there. Not to sure though. but thats the only thing I can think of.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Are the pedals in your effects loop or in front of your preamp?

1. Guitar -> preamp -> [Effects loop start] Pedals..... [Effects loop end] -> power amp

or

2. Guitar -> pedals -> amp

If its 1, maybe your effects loop is gone?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
okay wow i feel like a dumbass... i had plugged my cables backwards, and since sound was coming out of my speaker i didn't bother to check whether i was plugged into the output or input end of my pedals. thanks for all the help though!
Glad you got it sorted.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD