theres a long boring story behind this but basically i just heard a song on the radio and its been really bugging me because i know it but cant think of what it is.

basically the chorus is something like you know its alright, yeah its alright.....and it basically keeps repeating saying its alright then after it says something about being a good place to start.

i was trying to remember lyrics to google but i heard a bunch of songs after and forgot a lot and that wasnt enough to look up apparently.

ill delete this after i get my answer since it will then be a really pointless thread
Last edited by jmako at Feb 17, 2009,
"You Know You're Right" Nirvana

Jesus, you don't know the words at all do you?
eh, its not the nirvana song. yeah i guess i dont know the words but it actually does just repeat that a ton.

theres a guitar fill that soundsl ike (probably not actually it though, just similar)

1 2 1 1h2p1p0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 repeated a lot

i also think this song is somewhat old (70s or 80s maybe) because its familiar to my mom too but she cant name it either
Last edited by jmako at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by jmako
eh, its not the nirvana song. yeah i guess i dont know the words but it actually does just repeat that a ton.

theres a guitar fill that soundsl ike

1 2 1 1h2p1p0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 repeated a lot

Don't know why, but im thinking this

But, i know im wrong
Quote by Echoplex
So, what's the name of the Metallica song where the chorus is "Na na nana, na na na- na na na naana na."?

thanks