Hey! Hope you guys enjoy my new track...unforunately i couldn't work in drums..too much work for me lol, BUT! If anyone can do that ****! it's 170 bpm and you should definitely show me how it sounds!

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=audio&file=KEY_CHANGE_FINAL_1_MP3.mp3

ALSO! This song is now in my profile, so check it out! Epic Metal song is name.
Last edited by lucascrouse at Feb 17, 2009,
Ahh I must fix the random crackles in the intro, and solo...I don't know how to though.
Awesome work bro seriously. Im adding this to my music folder.

Edit: The solos.....f*ck man!
Last edited by slashedaxl103 at Feb 19, 2009,
thanks dude! im lovin the feedback guys, i try to show this stuff to my friends but nobody replies! you guys are what keeps me recording man
Hey man, I´ve listened to your song and I think you really have som great riffs in there the intro riff sounded alot like metallica to me, and that´s a really positive thing!

Some construktive critisicm: some parts of the solos were a bit out of beat, which made them sound a bit less awesome than they deserved. And ofcourse the lack of drums and bass isn´t a good thing. So add that and work on those solos and you got something really good going on

Crit mine? It´s on my profile Check out "own song v.1" especially, thats my latest song.

Cheers / Rewiredll
Quote by lucascrouse
thanks dude! im lovin the feedback guys, i try to show this stuff to my friends but nobody replies! you guys are what keeps me recording man

We'll post more compliments as long as you post more songs, keep it up bro!
Woah this is great! Really nice riffs, you have a great tone too. There is some crackling in it, you should try to fix that, I don't know what that could be. The main riff reminds me of pantera.

And wow, the leads are amazing! Your soloing is insane, sounds really good. This track would be amazing if you worked out how to do the drums or got someone else to, it isn't that hard to work out how to use the samplers like ezdrummer, would really bring the song to life even more.

Nice work on this, keep it up! Check out mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1070154

Thanks \m/
Thanks dudes! checkin all your stuff out nowww. keep the suggestions/critiques comin'