^not the bridge by itself i think he means bridge + guitar
Quote by ShredGod George
you obviousry racka the disciprine needed to pray it right

My Gear:
Roland Micro Cube
Schecter C1-FR
Quote by west nile
^not the bridge by itself i think he means bridge + guitar

Oh I see I believe schecter used to make one but I believe its discountinued, usually an OFR on a guitar is gonna jack the price up to at least a grand because they are american made. Otherwise your gonna have to deal with a LFR which I hear jacksons are pretty good for that.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Kramer-Striker-Custom-FR424CM-Electric-Guitar?sku=515347

EDIT: i read the title wrong. i thought you wanted a cheap floyd rose. you actually meant you wanted a cheap guitar with a quality floyd

my bad
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Oh I see I believe schecter used to make one but I believe its discountinued, usually an OFR on a guitar is gonna jack the price up to at least a grand because they are american made. Otherwise your gonna have to deal with a LFR which I hear jacksons are pretty good for that.

Actually OFR and Shallers are made in Germany IIRC,

you wont have to spend over a grand for a guitar with one, especially if you look at the used market.
Quote by jake911
Actually OFR and Shallers are made in Germany IIRC,

you wont have to spend over a grand for a guitar with one, especially if you look at the used market.

Thats true I was talking new though
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
cough*,esp has some amazing ones, not necessarily OFR's but nice Locking trems
Gettin rid of me RR3 =(
ESP Floyd Rose 1000 on the Deluxe series and Floyd Rose Special on the 400 series are generally as good as a Original Floyd Rose. The key to a good and stable floating bridge is the quality of the baseplate.

Epiphone Prophecy series also has two models with Original Floyd Rose on. I think they costed like 300~400USD which is an amazing price. Shame that those are way too ugly for me to be able to consider them as a buy.

Or just buy any guitar with Floyd Rose setup. Yank the damn thing and replace it with a Floyd Rose Special. You can get them for around 80~90 USD from various places. Not to mention you might get more than half the price covered for the old bridge if you sell it.

Another GOOD alternative is to go for a Ibanez S series guitar. Namely the S320 with the ZR bridge. Some people complained about their whammy bar screw get loosen and break the stick but if you take care good enough it is an amazing bridge.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Last edited by hminh87 at Aug 6, 2009,
Quote by hagalwadi007
cough*,esp has some amazing ones, not necessarily OFR's but nice Locking trems