Here's the plan:

Me and another person were going to fake kidnapp a friend. We were going to grab him while he is baked out of his mind.

One of things we though of though of was stripping down to his boxers, tying him up, and pouring baby oil on his ass. To make him think that we are going to butt-rape him. And hopefully he'll start crying or something awesome like that...

Is this too much? Should we just do the classic leave him naked with a phone in the middle of nowhere? Other ideas?
Ewww, are you sure you just don't want to see your friend covered in baby oil and are just using the "prank" as an excuse?
This is the dumbest idea...it's not funny. I wouldn't find this funny if I was blazed out of my skull or ****faced drunk...you guys need a hobby.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Yea, I hope he has a knife or brass knucks on him and just starts whooping your guys' ass. Then it'd be funny.
Quote by Captain Insano

One of things we though of though of was stripping down to his boxers, tying him up, and pouring baby oil on his ass. To make him think that we are going to butt-rape him. And hopefully he'll start crying or something awesome like that...

That is a bit much. You don't know what might happen in a situation like this. You and your partner in crime might get too into the moment and actually, well, you know...
Yep, too much.

How would you like thinking that you were gonna get ass-raped while you were baked?

Not cool, man.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
you guys are all lame,

funny stuff.
do it, take pics, etc.
no sig for me
That sounds like it would be damn hilarious.

Haha

Really mean, definately! But he'd laugh about it afterword.
"CHOOSE YOUR FATE AND DIE!!"

-- Do as I say, not as I do. --
Dude, if he freaks out and takes it the wrong way, you can get up to life in prison. Plus, the oiling up thing might be a stretch to sexual assault or something like that. Sounds good to me
Shit
I was planning this with my friends today too...
What a weird coincidence?
It would be funny if you furiously (Pretended to?) raped him, then accidentally split and atom and caused a massive explosion.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by connor045
sounds pretty homo to me

Well that is indeed the sound of anal rape. So yeah, pretty much.
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
you guys all suck, it's called a joke. no one's actually getting raped, lighten up and have a laugh.

i say go for it.
It is bad Karma to **** with the stoned.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by daytripper75
how about you don't fake kidnap him?

these things usually don't end very well.

This

your gonna end up being looked for by the cops and told you'll get life for kidnapping even though it's a fake kidnapping. you''ll then get your friend to kill him for fear of being arrested. you'll then run away and get caught in brazil.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Feb 18, 2009,
Quote by Captain Insano
Here's the plan:

Me and another person were going to fake kidnapp a friend. We were going to grab him while he is baked out of his mind.

Is this too much? Should we just do the classic leave him naked with a phone in the middle of nowhere? Other ideas?

Please take a minute to think about all the things that could possibly go wrong... then get back to us when you've answered your own question.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Oh, just put laxatives in his chocolate milk like every other practical joker. It gets the job done without racking up any fealonies.

I think the unfortunate victim may have sadly moved on from chocolate milk.

But still a good idea nonetheless.
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle