Anybody have a problem with their PS3 buzzing? I think it's either my sh'tty or I'm missing something in my audio settings. Help?
Like a popping noise?

Because mine does that on occassion
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
I do. all the time. especially when I watch dvds. it will all of a sudden make lines move across the screen and will make a buzzing or a humming noise.
Quote by dreamtheater91
Like a popping noise?

Because mine does that on occassion

No, I get that on my amps too. It's from crummy circuits in my house. This is just straight buzzing.
Quote by 1201ZJ
I do. all the time. especially when I watch dvds. it will all of a sudden make lines move across the screen and will make a buzzing or a humming noise.

This.
Its the TV.

When I play on the TV in my room it buzzes a little sometimes but when I play it on the TV in the living room it never buzzes.

edit: trying moving it further away from the TV if that's possible. When I have my phone on top of my TV and somebody calls me the TV buzzes like crazy but when my phone is across the room and it rings nothing happens.
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Last edited by R. Shackleford. at Feb 18, 2009,
yeah, I have tried millions of times to mess with the wires, nothing happens. I think that it most likely has to do with the amount of heat produced within the system, because as we know, the ps3's can overheat easy.
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Its the TV.

When I play on the TV in my room it buzzes a little sometimes but when I play it on the TV in the living room it never buzzes.

edit: trying moving it further away from the TV if that's possible. When I have my phone on top of my TV and somebody calls me the TV buzzes like crazy but when my phone is across the room and it rings nothing happens.

Thanks Dale Grib.......errr Rusty Shackleford I'll try this.

^^^My PS3 has never overheated, and I've left it on for 2 days.
Last edited by Sleepwalker 666 at Feb 18, 2009,