I was just playing an old game, Shadow of Colussus, for PS2 and I realized that some of these game soundtracks are honestly very skillfully done. This background music is so nerveracking that not only it makes it impossible to fight the boss, but it makes my knees shake.

I had to mute the TV and put on Paul Gilbert and still I couldn't win. But I suck at video games so w.e.

Similiar experiences?
Quote by Jerry.thewise
This has to be the funniest thing I've seen on the pit this month

Quote by HunterRiggs10
Nothing on the interwebz wins that hard.

Quote by supralightning
+10 for TS

Quote by B. Heath
that post was Full OF WIN!!1!1

I'm not actually funny...
Halo(1,2 and 3) and Gears of War both 1 and 2 all make me nervous when I play the campaigns and it gets heated.
all of the old EA sports soundtracks were awesome, especially the nhl franchise games.
Gob anyone?
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Its ****ing difficult, though. I got to the 8th boss and I can't beat him. I get sooooo close
Quote by Jerry.thewise
This has to be the funniest thing I've seen on the pit this month

Quote by HunterRiggs10
Nothing on the interwebz wins that hard.

Quote by supralightning
+10 for TS

Quote by B. Heath
that post was Full OF WIN!!1!1

I'm not actually funny...
jet set radio future and the world ends with you had some pretty awesome soundtracks, the instrumentles for alot of square enix game in general just kick ass
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
I have the pac-man soundtrack
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
If I remember correctly the scores from Guild Wars were really beautiful and really intense.

The music for the LoTR games was pretty sick too.

Is there a Grammy for Video Game Scores? If not, there should be... Funny because I was just watching Reign Over Me and Sandler's always playing that game.

And as far as assembling the songs of other artists, Tony Hawk 3 was awesome, the 2nd to last MVP baseball soundtrack was pretty good, Madden 2005 was good, Burnout Revenge was good if I recall (CBK ftw) and the GTA games always have a good station or 2 with some serious music.
Into the flood again...
Last edited by Atilladude at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by KiloJulietA
Its ****ing difficult, though. I got to the 8th boss and I can't beat him. I get sooooo close

Is THat THe Snake In THe Sand? Its A Prick. My Cousin was the one who eventually got it...
I saw Shadow of Colussus in the movie reign o'er me. Looked cool. Adam Sandler and Don Cheadle liked it a lot. I think I'm gonna go check it out. Yeah.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by TheGuitarDreams
jet set radio future and the world ends with you had some pretty awesome soundtracks, the instrumentles for alot of square enix game in general just kick ass

That game was weird, I couldn't decide if I really liked it or not but it did have a tight soundtrack.
The Bioshock soundtrack is amazing.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Shadow of the Beast for Sega Genesis.

Best game soundtrack ever.

Get into it.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Metroid Prime, Ocarina of Time, and Twilight Princess have my favorite game soundtracks. Golden Sun had a good soundtrack too.
see sig

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross have incredible soundtracks (particularly the latter, some of the songs in at are just absolutely amazing, all working off a similar theme, but the way they're done is so skillful).

Quote by Xiaoxi
see sig

I'm from Boston, man; where would I go about finding a ticket?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Last edited by Gunpowder at Feb 18, 2009,