I need a favor, can one of you who owns an orange rockerverb 50 head check your power cable and tell me what voltage it says on there? Example, 120V, 250V, etc.

I need to replace mine after I let a band record with it and they lost the power cord..just my luck.

Thanks!
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Shouldn't it be 120v always since you're in America? and usually Orange amps have a voltage switch so you can use them in different countries. But I'm not sure because I don't own a Rockerverb. Good luck finding one though!

Most amps I know just use the standard PC style cable and the transformer is in the amp. O.o
120v
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
And what did you learn from this?

And TS, I'm pretty sure it's 120v since you are in America.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
And what did you learn from this?

Tell me about it man, big mistake. At least they paid me.

Anyway, I know its 120v, but is that what it says on the cable? If so, can I just use any old cable laying around that says 120v on it?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
You better phone up Orange customer support and ask them - it's what they're for at the end of the day, and if they give you the wrong information and it wrecks your amp, at least you've got a small chance of getting a refund/replacement/whatever.
I will contact them, but I'm trying to avoid dealing with customer service if I can, Its always a hassle with them.

Can anyone take a picture or read what it says on the cable EXACTLY?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
im petty sure any cable will do as long as it fits the jack

its also the same cable that comes with most computers

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

The cable has nothing to do with the voltage because there is no transformer on it. As long as the cable meets all the contacts and your plugging it into a standard wall jack it will be fine.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
The cable has nothing to do with the voltage because there is no transformer on it. As long as the cable meets all the contacts and your plugging it into a standard wall jack it will be fine.

Ok thanks, I found one that works.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Like everyone said, all you need is a standard 3 pronged cable (any one will work) because the actual transformer is inside the amp.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.