Ok here's my scenario, On my Laptop which is a Sony Vaio and I'm using the touch pad and for some reason you know where you scroll, along the side it doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know how to fix this problem, i already tired restarting my laptop but no affect.

Thanks alot
buy a mouse

touchpads are infuriating
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
In the mouse settings in the control panel, there should be a calibrate setting. Try that, if all else fails you can get a wireless mouse at Radioshack for like 20 bucks.
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
Same deal happened to me with my HP dv6000. I found it only happened when I was on Youtube for a couple minutes and wasn't using the touchpad.

..I bought a mouse lol
Quote by ewp805
^^^Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ted!^^^

Monsterbeast is fat and ugly.
Sony Vaio...wow...I didn't know people actually bought those POS.

Solution: get a MacBook or Asus laptop.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by haste the day
Same deal happened to me with my HP dv6000. I found it only happened when I was on Youtube for a couple minutes and wasn't using the touchpad.

..I bought a mouse lol

touche

i have a white HP DV6660SE and it does that sometimes, usually on youtube
i learned to live with it.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Reinstall the drivers or re-enable that function in the mouse properties.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by bendystraw

To everyone saying get a mouse:

Are you retarded? Who the hell wants be confined to a desk with a laptop??

Sure their great if your using it for, well anything you should be using a desktop for.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.