OK, I didnt find tabs but I really wanted to learn this style of multi finger tapping.

I looked down the page and saw the previous thread, but I believe that is called "touch" style(Stanley Jordan anyone?), I was looking for a more Sevens esque thing, or maybe the way Steve Lynch did it on hammer head.

Help?
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
this particular style isn't touch style, its just multi finger tapping.
You mute the same as you would while picking, your fretting hand fingers muting the higher strings and picking hand muting the lower strings. practicing doing apreggio movements by dividing the notes between both hands helps for what you are looking to do.
Originally posted by TapMaster
If you break a JEM you know your going to go to hell when you die

Only member of the 'This is too immature for me' club.

T  T        T  T        T  T        T  T        T  T        T  T        T
       S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S
E||---22----18----------------22----18------------------------------------------
B||------20----16-20----16-------20----16-20----16----------------20----16------
G||*-----------------19----15----------------19----15-19----15-------19----15-19
D||*-----------------------------------------------------17----13---------------
A||-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
E||-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

T  T        T  T        T  T        T  T        T  T        T  T        T  T 
   S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S 
--22----18----------------22----18----------------------------------------------
-----20----15----------------20----15-------------------------------------------
--------------22----17----------------22----17----------------22----17----------
-----------------20----15----------------20----15----------------20----15-------
--------------------------------------------------22----17----------------22----
-----------------------------------------------------20----15----------------20-

--23----18----------------23----18----------------------------------------------
-----21----16-21----16-------21----16-21----16----------------21----16----------
-----------------20----15----------------20----15-20----15-------20----15-20----
-----------------------------------------------------18----13----------------18-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--22----18----------------22----18----------------------------------------------
-----20----15----------------20----15-------------------------------------------
--------------22----17----------------22----17----------------22----17----------
-----------------20----15----------------20----15-20----17-------20----15-20----
-----------------------------------------------------20----15----------------20-

-----------------20----15----------------20----15----------------20----15-------
--------------------------------------------------22----17----------------22----

--23----18----------------23----18----------------------------------------------
-----21----16-21----16-------21----16-21----16----------------21----16----------
-----------------20----15----------------20----15-20----15-------20----15-20----
-----------------------------------------------------18----13----------------18-

W                 H.             
----------------------------------||
--12~-----------------------------||

Sometimes it seems that I have a tab for everything except the songs I really want tabs for (Grumbles at the list of songs I'm working on tabbing).....At least I have tabs for Waves
Listen to the other advice people have given in this thread though too.
Last edited by TheShred201 at Feb 18, 2009,
Quote by TheShred201

T T T T T T T T T T T T T
S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S
E||---22----18----------------22----18------------------------------------------
B||------20----16-20----16-------20----16-20----16----------------20----16------
G||*-----------------19----15----------------19----15-19----15-------19----15-19
D||*-----------------------------------------------------17----13---------------
A||-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
E||-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

T T T T T T T T T T T T T T
S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S

-----------------20----15----------------20----15-20----17-------20----15-20----

W H.

Sometimes it seems that I have a tab for everything except the songs I really want tabs for (Grumbles at the list of songs I'm working on tabbing).....At least I have tabs for Waves

Exactly how am I supposed to know how to tap this?

Guitar0playedit: Nevemind, I got it, thanks.
Last edited by Guitar0player at Feb 18, 2009,
Yeah, the tab's on here.
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Quote by TheShred201
What exactly do you mean? In the actual playing of it or in creating pieces utilizing the techinque?

As in creating pieces utilizing this technique.
Quote by Guitar0player
As in creating pieces utilizing this technique.

Well, for some players.......it depends.
Michael Romeo likes to tap Arpeggios, whereas someone like Reb Beach likes Scalar-tapping.

How's your theory?
Quote by Orbit91
Well, for some players.......it depends.
Michael Romeo likes to tap Arpeggios, whereas someone like Reb Beach likes Scalar-tapping.

How's your theory?

I know the Nuno tap-arpeggio.

What I meant does it go by an arpeggio or a certain scale(the technique demonstrated in Sevens)?
Quote by Guitar0player
I know the Nuno tap-arpeggio.

What I meant does it go by an arpeggio or a certain scale(the technique demonstrated in Sevens)?

Grab me a tab of the lick, and I'll try and guess
Quote by Orbit91
Grab me a tab of the lick, and I'll try and guess

You got it above.
Quote by TheShred201

T T T T T T T T T T T T T
S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S

W H.

OMG, you have a tab for waves? Please post!
I actually have 2 tabs for waves I'm working on figuring out which is better for which sections & combining them and such to make the best tab, with Drums, and Bass...After that I'll ask permission from the tabbers to submit them to the site, as they aren't my tabs. Right now though, that's slightly on the back seat, most of my tabwork atm is going to Devil Theory by Jeff Loomis.
sorry to steal your thunder TS

is there a way to start doing this kind of stuff on a really really basic level, like i can do the whole Van Halen Eruption tapping and i can do the arpeggio tapping like on Mr Bigs Green Tinted Sixtied Minds, so how can i approach doing something as flashy as 8 finger tapping?
Quote by dancelasvegas
sorry to steal your thunder TS

is there a way to start doing this kind of stuff on a really really basic level, like i can do the whole Van Halen Eruption tapping and i can do the arpeggio tapping like on Mr Bigs Green Tinted Sixtied Minds, so how can i approach doing something as flashy as 8 finger tapping?
By doing it. Look for some multi-fingered tapping exercises in the exercises thread or learn one of the songs suggested in the Songs for Technique thread.
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Wishful Shredder--there are multiple tabs for it on this site though imo none of them are great as they don't take into account things such as fingering....I've worked on it some, but I'm focusing on Devil Theory as I'm working on it with someone and we're closing in on the end.

Dancelasvegas---also take exercises & such that you'd use with your left hand and play them on your right.
TheShred - How did you start creating pieces in that style of tapping? Did you just learn a few songs and then applied it some how?
Learn your intervals and just go to town on it, play an arpeggio then rearrange the notes so they are 2 octaves apart and at either end of the neck.
Originally posted by TapMaster
If you break a JEM you know your going to go to hell when you die

Only member of the 'This is too immature for me' club.