Page 1 of 2
Good women in this world seem non exsistant. They seem extremely selfish, yes all of them. I'm not one to make generalizations but women these days keep walking around like they are 10 feet tall and have a 13 inch wiener. Am I the only who realizes this? Women do whatever they want and then pull the "You can't hit me im a girl" card. Well, tonight I broke that chain of bs.

I went out with some friends and I brought along my own lady friend. We had a good time until my girlfriend told a joke and some girl took offense and got into her face. I split them apart and told her it was just a joke and she should settle down. Well she spit in my face so I slapped her down. My friend (her boyfriend) got in my face and I smacked him down too. I'm sick of this bull. The girl got up and told me she had rights. I told her if she wants equal rights she getting equal consequences.

Might I add that all violence is wrong and I was out of line hitting both man and woman.
He called me a rapist and a recluse! Iam not a recluse!
-Mike Tyson
Quote by ToalNOOB
Good women in this world seem non exsistant. They seem extremely selfish, yes all of them. I'm not one to make generalizations but women these days keep walking around like they are 10 feet tall and have a 13 inch wiener. Am I the only who realizes this? Women do whatever they want and then pull the "You can't hit me im a girl" card. Well, tonight I broke that chain of bs.

I went out with some friends and I brought along my own lady friend. We had a good time until my girlfriend told a joke and some girl took offense and got into her face. I split them apart and told her it was just a joke and she should settle down. Well she spit in my face so I slapped her down. My friend (her boyfriend) got in my face and I smacked him down too. I'm sick of this bull. The girl got up and told me she had rights. I told her if she wants equal rights she getting equal consequences.

Might I add that all violence is wrong and I was out of line hitting both man and woman.

Meh, hitting women is cowardly because they aren't as strong as you (most of the time)

Still, WELL PWNED, the bitch had it coming.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I usually just skin them alive then wear their skin as a robe.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Yes, women think they have more power than they actually do. First semester psychology. I'm pretty sure this belongs in your blogs.
Hmm, don't nkow about beatin on the ladies ( are you trelated to Chris Brown lol), but i se your point, althouhg i think that ia a probelm more with an age group than women perse, i ahve the same problem with most people around my age (16-24), i think it may partly be a generational thing.
Nice.
If she's a bitch, hit her. If she wasn't a bitch, I would be calling you an unchivalrous, cowardly, ass hole. But you're not.
Quote by conor1148
who cares if they're drawn,

boobies

Gear:
Peavey Supreme 100W head
Crate 4x12 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Modded Johnson Stratocaster
ITT: TS can't get a girlfriend.*

* Neither can I brotha.

Edit: Read the last paragraph now,

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I wouldn't say you were totally out of line. I'm totally against violence against women unless it's in self defence, and yours wasn't technically, but some women need to know where to draw the line. They have rights, but so do we, they're called human]/b] rights, not female rights. That said, I'd never be the first to hit a women because I'm stronger than most guys I know, let alone girls, but if I had a Jerry Springer style woman going to town on me, I wouldn't hesitate to give her an open hand slap.
I lol'd then cheered.

Hope its true, she deserved it.
"Where's your will to be weird? " - Jim Morrison
They have to put up with the agony of childbirth, we have to put up with their ****... It's the way it works TS, go find a nice girl. They're not hard to find.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
tl;dr.

i know some cool chicks!!
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
Quote by Jesstaa
They have to put up with the agony of childbirth, we have to put up with their ****... It's the way it works TS, go find a nice girl. They're not hard to find.

Sorry dude, thats exactly what women want. A doormat who believes that.
-Mike Tyson
If what you say is true, TS, then no, you weren't really wrong. I'm not sure if spitting is considered a physical attack or not, but if it is, you were just defending yourself...more or less.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by ToalNOOB
Sorry dude, thats exactly what women want. A doormat who believes that.

i take it you have never had a serious relationship....

perhaps you should try growing up, or just fuck dudes if youre so pissed at women.
I have no opinion on this matter.
No you didn't your a NOOB...

Hence the (failed) name: ToalNOOB (Notice that there's an t missing between the o and a)
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by Zugunruhe
i take it you have never had a serious relationship....

perhaps you should try growing up, or just fuck dudes if youre so pissed at women.

Oh how wrong you are thought brah. I can't stand adults who act like children.
-Mike Tyson

She got what she deserved..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by ToalNOOB

Was that supposed to make any sense? Like seriously, I'm confused.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by ToalNOOB

Hey, he just called you a piece of underwear, and still misspelled it.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by ToalNOOB

youre acting totally like a child by whining about mean girls. be less of an asshole, and maybe you will be able to find a decent girl.
Quote by Jesstaa
Was that supposed to make any sense? Like seriously, I'm confused.

You seriously believe that just because women give birth means we have to put up with them? Well the bitch hasn't given birth yet so I don't see any reason to give a damn.
-Mike Tyson
Quote by ToalNOOB
You seriously believe that just because women give birth means we have to put up with them? Well the bitch hasn't given birth yet so I don't see any reason to give a damn.

Alright you give birth then.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Zugunruhe
youre acting totally like a child by whining about mean girls. be less of an asshole, and maybe you will be able to find a decent girl.

Turn in your man card dude. "decent" girls don't exsist. Do you have any idea how much girls don't tell you? Seriously? I'm far from an asshole and i'm not dumb enough to think girls don't think for themselves.
-Mike Tyson
Quote by ToalNOOB

She's probably just being a tool because you're so arrogant. Seriously, try chilling out man, you might get somewhere.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by ToalNOOB

You're wrong about good women being non-existent. You were not wrong, however, about defending yourself against a girl who spat in your face. Spitting on someone IS considered assault, you know? Although I probably would've handled the situation differently. I would've held her and coughed up a giant yellowish gooey on directly into her mouth.

Quote by ToalNOOB
Turn in your man card dude. "decent" girls don't exsist. Do you have any idea how much girls don't tell you? Seriously? I'm far from an asshole and i'm not dumb enough to think girls don't think for themselves.

You're very very wrong about this.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Last edited by BigFatSandwich at Feb 18, 2009,
Quote by ToalNOOB

so fuck dudes, what do i care?

whatever floats your boat.
Quote by dubstar92
I usually just skin them alive then wear their skin as a robe.

Do you were it so it covers your man parts?
Quote by bradulator
Iceland has the coolest women.
Okay whatever fag. More poon for me.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by jdmurrayz
Do you were it so it covers your man parts?

He leaves a special little pocket where he can let them out for a breath. It's usually in the same region.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by guitarmaniac88
He leaves a special little pocket where he can let them out for a breath. It's usually in the same region.

Ok cool then I'm doing it right
Quote by bradulator
Iceland has the coolest women.
Bitch had whats coming.
/thread
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Am I the only one that thinks TS is a piece of **** for hitting a girl? Oh dear lord, she spit on you. She could have given you a cold or something

Real men don't hit women. Good women aren't hard to find, they just hide from ****ty guys like you.
Quote by Dionietzsche
Am I the only one that thinks TS is a piece of **** for hitting a girl? Oh dear lord, she spit on you. She could have given you a cold or something

Real men don't hit women. Good women aren't hard to find, they just hide from ****ty guys like you.

So the Samurai and Spartans weren't real men? They hit women they were out of line. Chivalry does not mean you don't hit women.
-Mike Tyson
Quote by Dionietzsche

That's what half of us where getting at. We just said it in style
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Page 1 of 2