Page 1 of 2
Probably gotta be the Sixth Sense for me.

BTW guys please do tell us the twist in case others who don't know want to know ^_^
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Last edited by hazardmaster at Feb 18, 2009,
When Charizard obeys Ash.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Benjamin Button when it turns out it is actually the same movie as Forest Gump
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92
Benjamin Button when it turns out it is actually the same movie as Forest Gump

i have been told this! i must see!
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Snape kills Dumbledore.
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
Quote by RyanDV
Snape kills Dumbledore.

You aren't spoiling it, everybody knows that by now. Not as many people know that it was all a part of his and Dumbledore's plan to save Hogwarts, however. Thats the real twist

I would say the end to 1984. I'm usually not a big twist fan but that was masterfully executed.
Last edited by Dionietzsche at Feb 18, 2009,
Quote by Dionietzsche
You aren't spoiling it, everybody knows that by now. Not as many people know that it was all a part of his and Dumbledore's plan to save Hogwarts, however. Thats the real twist

I would say the end to 1984. I'm usually not a big twist fan but that was masterfully executed.

for some reasen i didnt understand the twist, i dont no why tho . im pritty good at that kinda stuff and relatively smart but i just cant figure out what the big twist is supposed to be, could you please tell me?
Quote by freedoms_stain
The end of The Dark Tower.

+1. Was about to suggest that myself. xD It actually kind of pissed me off, but I was still rather satisfied.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
for some reasen i didnt understand the twist, i dont no why tho . im pritty good at that kinda stuff and relatively smart but i just cant figure out what the big twist is supposed to be, could you please tell me?

For me the twist was that you sorta expected Winston to get out unchanged or to escape or something, like nothing bad was going to happen to him. But then it just gets pretty depressing and whatnot.
Not sure if that's the actual twist though.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
On another note, shouldn't the title read "greatest" rather than "greater"?
Quote by thewho65

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
At the end of Harry Potter when Harry wakes up and it was all just a dream

BUT THEN WHO WAS SCAR?
RULE BRITANNIA
The twist at the end of Bioshock.

Andrew Ryans genetically engineered son, controlled through catchphrases that he was designed to obey? Only a couple of years old, but with the structure and memories of someone much older?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
-Various moments of death note especially the first time light relinquishes ownership

-The part in bleach where aizen is the real enemy and the whole soul society is thrown into confusion and other various twists around those episodes

are we alowed to post bands? Cause I bet no one saw the Metallica twist coming
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by ACG
For me the twist was that you sorta expected Winston to get out unchanged or to escape or something, like nothing bad was going to happen to him. But then it just gets pretty depressing and whatnot.

I don't rememeber exactly, but didn't it turn out the boss dude that Winston thought was one of the rebel dudes was actually not, and the dude that was conspiring against big brother and the war and all that **** wasn't real and it was all made up by the government and ****?

EDIT: Also, that was a spoiler, lol
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Feb 18, 2009,
Quote by bass-boy-garith

EDIT: SPOILERS! You know what I'll just PM you
Last edited by Dionietzsche at Feb 18, 2009,
As for greatest twists in books, anything written by Jeffrey Deaver. The man is a GOD.
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

The ending of the Dream Catcher
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Quote by freedoms_stain
The end of The Dark Tower.

I think if I had actually read through the last few books in the series I would have sworn vendetta on King for that ending. Instead I skipped to the end and thought it was actually pretty cool.
I really liked the end of Hide and Seek when you find out that "Charlie." was the girls Dad. Maybe because the first time I watched I was about 13 but I'm still impressed by it now and it's one of my favourite movies.
The worst probably is the ending of Harry Potter, how Voldemort died in the most lamest way and it turns out that they're all married and have children.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
the Star Wars twist is the greatest twist ever
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Carswell98
the Star Wars twist is the greatest twist ever

Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by Dionietzsche
I think if I had actually read through the last few books in the series I would have sworn vendetta on King for that ending. Instead I skipped to the end and thought it was actually pretty cool.

You missed a lot. I definitely recommend reading the whole series.
Quote by thewho65

At the end of Primal Fear, when you find out who Ed Norton's character really is.
There's my way and the wrong way.
Originally Posted by ACG

I don't rememeber exactly, but didn't it turn out the boss dude that Winston thought was one of the rebel dudes was actually not, and the dude that was conspiring against big brother and the war and all that **** wasn't real and it was all made up by the government and ****?

EDIT: Also, that was a spoiler, lol

o maybe it was like both of those lol i guess i knew the spoiler but it wasnt that surprising lol thanks for the help
Quote by seth's daddy
At the end of Primal Fear, when you find out who Ed Norton's character really is.

That makes me think of Fight Club. That **** was crazy
That Doom story.

Where he was a zombie and everyone died.

Did NOT see that coming.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
In "WHO WAS PHONE?!" when you find out the girl's dad is dead.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
At the end of Harry Potter when Harry wakes up and it was all just a dream

BUT THEN WHO WAS SCAR?

Voiced by Jeremy Irons. Why?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I know it's a game rather than a film or book, but the greatest twist ever has to be towards the end of Knights of the Old Republic.

I was seriously like for weeks!
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by metacarpi
That Doom story.

Where he was a zombie and everyone died.

Did NOT see that coming.

'No Pete, you are the demons'
RULE BRITANNIA
Page 1 of 2