OK, the next time I buy a pedal, it's either going to be the MI Audio Neo Fuzz or the Fulltone OCD. But it's too extravagant to buy both at once, so I need to prioritize my wish list.

Which one should I get first? I'll be going straight in to an Orange Tiny Terror.

"In Power Trios I Trust..."
Gibson SG Classic, Fender CP Jaguar Special HH, '65 RI Mustang
'65 Ampeg Gemini I G-12 Combo, Orange Tiny Terror
Well, one is an overdrive and one is a fuzz. Seeing how you have a TT, I would probably go for the overdrive (so the OCD) first.
fulltone fsho because it will give u a way to go between clean and dirty on your tt w/o adjusting settings in the middle of a song. what genres do u play?
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
depends wht you prefer, fuzz or overdrve, personally id take fuzz oevr overdrive and i love my neo fuzz but only you know what sound/tone you are trying to achieve
Quote by prsrulz91
fulltone fsho because it will give u a way to go between clean and dirty on your tt w/o adjusting settings in the middle of a song. what genres do u play?

Yeah, this is why the OCD is on my short list. I play a lot of Nirvana covers, and Cobain loved to alternate between clean and dirty in the same song.

But he also used a Big Muff on top of his distortion...so you can see my dilemma.

I NEED BOTH PEDALS! DAMNIT!
Last edited by Armchair Bronco at Feb 18, 2009,
the neo fuzz will not get you a muff sound. it is much nicer than that imo.

personally i would go with the ocd but thats only because i prefer the sound overdrive to that of fuzz. its a matter of preference really. nothing more
Well, in time I'll own both. It's really just a question of which one gets added to my small but growing collection of pedals first. I'm still undecided.
Quote by no_thing101
personally i would go with the ocd but thats only because i prefer the sound overdrive to that of fuzz. its a matter of preference really. nothing more

+1 for OCD too

Like everyone says, what do you play more of?

Do you need more OD/Dist or Fuzz?

The OCD will drive the TT harder, making the sound come out even more saturated.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Aren't there like 4 different "flavors" of the OCD? What's the conventional wisdom about which "flavor" tastes better.

I imagine that if I buy new, I'll end up with a Version 4 model, unless the 4's are really new...in which case there still might be some 3's in the pipeline.