Page 1 of 3
Kill Him!

EDIT: If they really did find him, then hunt him down now, don't waste time, SEEK AND DESTROY!
Last edited by boyan89 at Feb 18, 2009,
math models of what, algebra?

osama's location = x
number of presidents looking for him= 1
number of times they've found him= 0

x + 1 = 0

x = -1

qed

I have thereby concluded, through 100% correct math, that Osama bin Laden's location is -1.

thank you, I'll pick up my nobel prizes later.
By factoring in his need for security, electricity, high ceilings to accommodate his 6ft 4in frame and spare rooms for his bodyguards
This doesn't factor in the possibility that he's hiding in a "spider hole" underground like a certain deceased former dictator, therefore is probably a massive waste of time.
Quote by CoreysMonster

osama's location = x

x + 1 = 0

x = -1

qed

I have thereby concluded, through 100% correct math, that Osama bin Laden's location is -1.

Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by CoreysMonster

osama's location = x

x + 1 = 0

x = -1

qed

you've got it all wrong

x + 1 = 0 was right for that matter
now we replace the x

1=-x

we know osama is a big zero so that makes

1=0

wich means every 1 should now be replaced by zeroes etc.
bye bye binary system

You can send me your nobel price of you want

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by noxiosimitator
you've got it all wrong

x + 1 = 0 was right for that matter
now we replace the x

1=-x

we know osama is a big zero so that makes

1=0

wich means every 1 should now be replaced by zeroes etc.
bye bye binary system

You can send me your nobel price of you want

aha, but we are not talking about osama but of his location, which is most definately not at ground zero. therefor, your logic is flawed.

my nobel price is a nobel 1 Mio. dollars, please send it to Zappp, I'm donating it to UG.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Feb 18, 2009,
uh i dont really care if hes found or not, im pretty indifferent to the whole scenario
nothing.
Quote by SaulHudson#2
uh i dont really care if hes found or not, im pretty indifferent to the whole scenario

where are you from, Switzerland?
Quote by CoreysMonster
aha, but we are not talking about osama but of his location, which is most definately not at ground zero. therefor, your logic is flawed.

my nobel price is a nobel 1 Mio. dollars, please send it to Zappp, I'm donating it to UG.

that is what they want you to think eh eh eh ? *bumps with elbow*

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

That sounds like Mega-Bull****. They don't wanna find him anyways.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Quote by CoreysMonster
where are you from, Switzerland?

nah, australia, i mean i guess i can understand how america feels the need to punish him, but whats the use, all that will happen is about 1049825737535 retaliation attacks for his likely murder and maybe torture by the US, i mean all this stuff is just a big cycle, one group pisses off another, the retaliations get larger and larger from each side, and eventually you end up with a big hard to solve mess in which both sides have committed atrocities and neither deserve to win..
nothing.
Quote by Daneeka
That sounds like Mega-Bull****. They don't wanna find him anyways.

hmm yeah, if they let his existance remain a mystery, they can use the fear as a tool, though id like to think that the USA is above that, history says that they arent..
nothing.
"Mathematical models used to explain how animal species spread out say he should be close to where he was last spotted. "

Um, excuse me, but BULL****? Any sane model would have to take into account the amount of time passed since his last appearance. Since no one of importance has seen him in like two years, I'm pretty sure he could be anywhere in the ****ing world, because he's had like TWO YEARS to move.
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
Wait, so they used a technique used to determine the locations of ANIMALS on a human?

aren't human's less predictable than animals? Much more a dude that's trying to hide himself.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by MadMudgeN
"Mathematical models used to explain how animal species spread out say he should be close to where he was last spotted. "

Um, excuse me, but BULL****? Any sane model would have to take into account the amount of time passed since his last appearance. Since no one of importance has seen him in like two years, I'm pretty sure he could be anywhere in the ****ing world, because he's had like TWO YEARS to move.

have you ever tried arguing with a mathematician using LOGIC?

forget about it.
^^ haha truth. But I mean, I could say I found Osama Bin Laden too if I arbitrarily ruled out the whole world on bullcrap half-proofs.
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
Quote by slayaplaya
Nuke that sucker!

Lol, i can see the headlines for that scenario now

"In an attempt to finally eliminate the threat that is Osama Bin Laden, the US today blew out a disproportionate area of North West Pakistan in a Minuteman nuclear missile attack...

...Surprisingly, the body of Bin Laden is still to be found amidst the crater."
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by slayaplaya
Nuke that sucker!

Einstein agrees.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by dantheman558
Lol, i can see the headlines for that scenario now

"In an attempt to finally eliminate the threat that is Osama Bin Laden, the US today blew out a disproportionate area of North West Pakistan in a Minuteman nuclear missile attack...

...Surprisingly, the body of Bin Laden is still to be found amidst the crater."

Not surprising, really.
Quote by CoreysMonster

osama's location = x
x + 1 = 0
x = -1

I have thereby concluded, through 100% correct math, that Osama bin Laden's location is -1.thank you, I'll pick up my nobel prizes later.

"You're a smart mother****er!"
Quote by soulflyV
Not surprising, really.

Sarcasm is hard to convey across the internet, especially when you're trying to speak like a newspaper article
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
I don't see any addresses ...
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
I loved what Rich Hall said about Bin Laden. He basically pointed out that Americans think that Al Qaeda, muslim extremism and terrorism as a whole will end once he is caught. He's just the face of Al Qaeda not the root of all evil.

Do you think KFC would stop selling chicken if I whacked Col Sanders..??
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by zimmzimmer
Maybe your Dads pissed because hes shooting blanks :P
Quote by mattiwillohouse
I loved what Rich Hall said about Bin Laden. He basically pointed out that Americans think that Al Qaeda, muslim extremism and terrorism as a whole will end once he is caught. He's just the face of Al Qaeda not the root of all evil.

Do you think KFC would stop selling chicken if I whacked Col Sanders..??

wise statement
nothing.
As if they havn't found this guy yet.

Im now of the opinion he is a fictional character, like bugs bunny, or that third hole in the back of a chicks knee.

On a slightly more serious note i do find it deeply disturbing that he hasn't been located yet. almost suspicious.

TO THE CONSPIRACY CAVE!
My DeviantArt

Gear;

Vox AC50CPH
Framus FR 212 CB
Ibanez AF105
Ibanez RGT32FMSP
Line 6 DL4

If you have a camera or photography related question, i can help.

Quote by TooFast
I'd fuck the shit out of that dude.
Last edited by Themitch at Feb 18, 2009,
did they think about checking it out before telling them, we're gonna check here, here and here so you probably dont want to be at these places for the next week or two
Quote by Themitch
As if they havn't found this guy yet.

Im now of the opinion he is a fictional character, like bugs bunny, or that third hole in the back of a chicks knee.

On a slightly more serious note i do find it deeply disturbing that he hasn't been located yet. almost suspicious.
TO THE CONSPIRACY CAVE!

I heard Osama uses a dialysis machine

Anyway we all know that he doesn't want to be found because he's switched his mobile phone off, that being the only known way the CIA can find him.
Bin Laden's family and some Saudi's endorsed and owned some of Bush's old oil company. The Saudi's own 3% of America. It's all ****ed. Conspiracy? Yes.
they should get that geek from Numb3rs and mix him with Mcgyver, THEN they will find him.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by Bobo Jenkins
Bin Laden's family and some Saudi's endorsed and owned some of Bush's old oil company. The Saudi's own 3% of America. It's all ****ed. Conspiracy? Yes.

And so it begins...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Maybe not, I wasn't trying to get a political battle going. There is a place for that. I was just adding to what he said.
Last edited by Bobo Jenkins at Feb 18, 2009,
Quote by Bobo Jenkins

No. What has that got to do with it, I thought Bin Laden's family disowned him?

EDIT:
Quote by Bobo Jenkins
Maybe not, I wasn't trying to get a political battle going. There is a place for that. I was just adding to what he said.

O.K.
Last edited by a_man at Feb 18, 2009,
Nonono. You're all looking in the wrong places. Bin Laden is going to hide in the place where no-one is going to look: where they least expect him, in plain view.

Am I the only one to have noticed that if you replace the B in Obama with an S, you get...Osama?

Yeah, that's right. Conspiracy theorists, I bring you:
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by freedoms_stain
This doesn't factor in the possibility that he's hiding in a "spider hole" underground like a certain deceased former dictator, therefore is probably a massive waste of time.

Are you saying Bin Laden may be a queen spider like that one off of Lord of the Rings and only an epic boss battle will bring him down? And instead of sending multiple men which would make sense we send someone who is on some quest that only has a sword to take him down?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by slayaplaya
Nuke that sucker!

You can't just nuke an area because some maths professor thinks a terrorist is there.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Page 1 of 3