So normaly I smoke swishersweet blunts and ciggarilos and such. Also sometimes black and mild and other similar products. However yesterday my friend and I tried these higher potent cigars they were acid blondies. They were deffinatly more potent than I expected. Anyways I took the last bit of his blondie and mine then also the my brother grape swisher sweetblunt and took all three at once. I definatly felt the buzz from all three but I did learn that you should never mix cigars. Ever unless your a hard ass or whatever. But I kinda started to cough up my lunch. This may not seem like it to some of you but for me this was a test of manlyness.

So what idiot things has the pit done to try to prove there manlyness.
SKY BLUE TEAM OWNS ALL (If we still exsited)
Last edited by upchuck51 at Feb 18, 2009,
I bit into a live cow once, that's pretty manly.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by K Dizzle
i killed a man, with nothing but my penis

I was unsuccessful in my attempt. I had to use my testicles to suffocate him while I was gouging his eyes out.. But I came so close... One day...
Quote by K Dizzle
i killed a man, with nothing but my penis

Could that be considered gay. And if your gay you wouldn't be considered a true manly man you would just be a normal man.
Only clicking on this link out of pure curiosity at what a "teat" of manliness is FTW.
TS, smoke a REAL cigar... that is the test of manliness. Buy a nice Ashton VSG or a Rocky Patel Edge Madero, don’t smoke that flavored crap; it's nothing but cheap tobacco and candy.
...And you do know that your not supposed to drag a cigar like you would a cigarette, right? just puff to enjoy the flavor. (see: http://www.howtosmokeacigar.com/)
A manliness teat.

COME AND RUB THE NIPPLE SENSUALLY, DRINK ITS MILKY DEPOSIT.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
thanks for the article. i will try those things next time. and acids aren't your cheap candy cigars either they are real tabacco. they are nicer then most that you will find in the humidifier room at most smoke shopps.
Isn't the "manliness teat" that little "jizz-resevoir" at the tip of a condom?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Isn't the "manliness teat" that little "jizz-resevoir" at the tip of a condom?

That just make my post sound disgusting.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
That just make my post sound disgusting.

Disgusting?

Try sex-a-licious
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Drink real ale, after biting the tops off the bottles. That's all you need to do. Oh, and eat lots of curry.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by upchuck51
Could that be considered gay. And if your gay you wouldn't be considered a true manly man you would just be a normal man.

I consider smoking swishers to be more gay than killing a man wit yo dick.
The only way to prove your a man is if you can eat sediment.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by freddaahh
Drink real ale, after biting the tops off the bottles. That's all you need to do. Oh, and eat lots of curry.
This sounds like a set of instructions on how to ruin your own anus through diet.