if u wanted a floyd rose strat esp do some like that. the kirk hammet model for starters is a floyd rose and a strat and has EMGS if u r into that sorta thing. its like £450

gear
Yamaha Pacifica 612v
Squier Tele
Roland Cube 30x
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by josh_hammers
if u wanted a floyd rose strat esp do some like that. the kirk hammet model for starters is a floyd rose and a strat and has EMGS if u r into that sorta thing. its like £450

Well im no a fan of EMG's, they are just not for me. I am a fan of strats though and was thinking of getting a HSS strat and just saw this one. Im just comforable with strat necks and in general. Do fender do a fully recessed model or is it not worth having it fully recessed. Just after opinions here.
those are MIM standard strat with FR. i've had a eye on them for a while. the FR is flat on the body and you won't have any pull up. sortos VH style. the brand of FR it has is Ping. i've hear mixed reviews from that brand. try and check it out.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
It's not gonna stay in tune because it doesn't have a locking nut (at least not one I can see)
UG's Prodigal Son
Quote by lunaticfringe93
It's not gonna stay in tune because it doesn't have a locking nut (at least not one I can see)

that's odd
the one's that were on Musician's Friend had a locking nut. and i tried one out at guitar center and it also had a locking nut
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
another option is to get a regular strat, and put in a super-vee trem. its a double locking tremolo made for strats. im not sure how good the quality is on one of those Floyds on the strats, i think id go for either installing your own good quality FR or the super-vee.
Bleh, why would you put something like a Floyd on a strat?

*Kind of hates Floyd's*

*Really should put up flameshield after saying that...*
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193

*Kind of hates Floyd's*

lower that flameshield
I hate floyd's as well
Quote by nightraven
it's a real floyd rose but the body isn't recessed so you won't be able to pull up in the trem like you would on ibanez/jackson/that stuff

It just says floyd rose tremolo so im assuming that its an LFR.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by necrosis1193

*Kind of hates Floyd's*

A strat? I can understand it. EVH did it along with a lot of other people. A Les Paul, on the other hand....

But yeah, TS, you'd probably be better off buying a used MIM strat and an OFR and getting it installed.
Quote by jof1029
another option is to get a regular strat, and put in a super-vee trem. its a double locking tremolo made for strats. im not sure how good the quality is on one of those Floyds on the strats, i think id go for either installing your own good quality FR or the super-vee.

i've seen that super vee but the only vids on youtube i found were from the company. anybody here have first hand experience with these? maybe a vid doing crazy whammy dives?
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
^ i kinda remember that someone i talked to had one, but i dont remember who it was. the person liked it, but i didnt really get too much info. i really want someone to do a nice review of one so i can see what its really like. ill probably end up with one myself eventually, but that wont be for a while. so someone needs to get one and try it out.
if i find that MIM strat for 95 bucks at my pawn shop i probably will
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock