Can you denie that this pair of fine speakers going to waste doesnt look nasty. I need something to plug these speakers into. I want to use these speakers with my pc or better , with my usb interface. Im pretty sure that there's something where you can plug these kind of a speakers to and where you could plug your pc or guitar cable afterwards.

Hifi, it they work
Hi-Fi or computer speakers. Whichever you listen to most.
I'm pretty sure you can solder the wires to a stereo jack.
I assume they're from a CD player?...If that's the case they need to be powered (PC speakers usually have a independant power cable...HIFI/CD player speakers are powered through the player). So plug the speakers back into the Stereo/CD player and then buy a cable to connect your Stereo (from the auxilary outputs) to your PC soundcard. I do the same thing, works and sounds great.
EDIT: For a cable I actually use a TV out cable which came with my digital camera...it's got the two plugs on one side and the 3.5mm end which goes into the soundcard.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Last edited by the_wayward_one at Feb 18, 2009,
Quote by the_wayward_one
I assume they're from a CD player?...If that's the case they need to be powered (PC speakers usually have a independant power cable...HIFI/CD player speakers are powered through the player). So plug the speakers back into the Stereo/CD player and then buy a cable to connect your Stereo (from the auxilary outputs) to your PC soundcard. I do the same thing, works and sounds great.
EDIT: For a cable I actually use a TV out cable which came with my digital camera...it's got the two plugs on one side and the 3.5mm end which goes into the soundcard.

Thanks. How much does that cable cost ?
I'm not sure since I never bought one... it shouldn't be much...it looks like this
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Get something like this with a 1/8 stereo connector at one end from Radio Shack .

Snip off the RCA connectors (or whatever connectors are at the other side) and splice the wires together. Plug them into your computer.

this speakers look like they come from from a compact stereo, so you cant hook em up to hi fi as they will just blow. radio shack might be able to help you like some people have said. but basically you can plug them into any speaker connection if you attach the right connections to the wires.