In guitar pro the tapping doesn't make much sense.
An example...
T....T....T...T...T..T
15 17 15 17 15 17

And that's all it has, and I know that in the song you don't tap the frets without fretting a lower note.

Please help me understand this.
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
Last edited by Solid S/hit at Feb 18, 2009,
tapping is usually reffered to picking notes with your picking hand's fingers(most commonly right hand).
in this example, it might be that you either do a trill without picking the 17 fret each time or its just the person who made the tab, he said it was tapping when he was meaning pull-off/hammer-on.
But you need to understand not to play music like in tabs, but to play like you hear it!
i normally only put the tap on the highest note, and just assume the hopo style fretting on the rest
Quote by szekelymihai
tapping is usually reffered to picking notes with your picking hand's fingers(most commonly right hand).
in this example, it might be that you either do a trill without picking the 17 fret each time or its just the person who made the tab, he said it was tapping when he was meaning pull-off/hammer-on.
But you need to understand not to play music like in tabs, but to play like you hear it!

This.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele