On the beach of easter island they do not practice botox. I believe the mayans may have tried but there is little evidence to prove this.

I dont care what anyone says the pyramids had to have been made by machines, historians just arent working hard enough.

Jerry Seinfeld does not care about black people. Is that slander? Maybe but since when is slander illegal? If i want a loaf of bread for my family I should damn well be able to ****ing steal it and no law is going to tell me otherwise.

If you get me some decent hedgetrimmers ill stop making threads, till then the "i pretend to text to avoid hobo's" thread will be up shortly.

In this thread you can find out when jello pudding will be taken off the shelves and when horses are on the endangered speices list, no word yet on either.

Since the dawn of man people have been fit into catergories, based on their attaire, skin colour, hair colour, personality, height, weight, and odour. Now that the world is going through new changes lets just break the trend and smash the categories, lets make shows like jeopardy! irrelevent and abolish categories! What are they good for anyway? Nothing which is somthing it is nothing because there is no such thing as nothing or else nothing would not exsist.
Tiananmen Square Dance
Last edited by CraZzZy Diamond at Feb 18, 2009,
Err... cool?
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Forgive my ignorance, but are you just posting to post? it looks like that should be in a blog.
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
Best gibberish I've read in months.
I'm now dedicating my life to finding an ancient pyramid building machine. It's out there somewhere.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Best gibberish I've read in months.
I'm now dedicating my life to finding an ancient pyramid building machine. It's out there somewhere.

Nope the aliens took it with them.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by 0RI0N
Nope the aliens took it with them.

Ok. That just means it's a little farther out there. I'll just have to squint.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.