On a scale from 1-10 how smrt do u tink teh us3r bove you r?

But to give it a bit of zest; Each user must type a sentence about how they feel on one of the following subjects:

1) Global Warming
2) Animal Cruelty
3) Gay Rights
4) Burning Dog Pooh and the Human Response
5) My Wife the Tramp

1) I believe I have never seen a more hilarious moment in my life then when Al Gore said the words "Global Warming is real, and its happening, months are getting warmer and warmer" at the end of febuary on one of the coldest days of the past 10 years- He was in one of the coldest places. Alas we need to take care of our planet.

*Now obviously the next person will rate me from all the information gathered between 1-10, pick a topic, and the process will continue, And to save you the time, No I didnt look at the search bar; just go with it*
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
5. You misspelt February.

1) I don't know whether I believe in Global Warming. I think I believe in the theory that the Earth goes in cycles and that we're heading into a warmer age. This is quite possibly because we might be in an orbit that's closer to the sun than usual, or it's bull****. Either way, I believe that our use of CFCs and other green house gases has propagated the effects of the sudden increase of temperature we're apparantly going through.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Last edited by boreamor at Feb 18, 2009,
3. Gay rights. It's gay.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
so...how is this at all relevant to IQ?
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by ross1234
so...how is this at all relevant to IQ?

In no way whatsoever.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
In no way whatsoever.

Not even on the scale of what could be relevant. Good thing were not in a sociology class and rather are in the pit. Play along ffs.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
conclusion:

The Pit's IQ is to low to get the concept of this thread
pie..
pie?
PIE!!!
Quote by afterlife24
conclusion:

The Pit's IQ is to low to get the concept of this thread

I find it ironic that you misused the word "to" in a statement about the pit's intelligence.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Quote by dreamtheater91
I find it ironic that you misused the word "to" in a statement about the pit's intelligence.

i'm part of the pit aswell
pie..
pie?
PIE!!!
1) Global Warming
2) Animal Cruelty
3) Gay Rights
4) Burning Dog Pooh and the Human Response
5) My Wife the Tramp

1) Personally I dont care if the earth is warming up by a few centrigades. Because If the glaciers melt, there will be positive with negative effects. If we rise by 3 centrigade, the glaciers will begin to meltm Russia will be affected mostly because it is nearest to glaciers. Africa will also be affected, but on a theoreticle level sahara deserts will act as a sponge in that situation.
2) Animal cruelty is as wrong as any other crime, we humans must find something else to pick on for example bears, because if were attacking innocent and nearly defenceless animals, the only appropriate saying would be "pick on someone your own size", but if your armwrestling something that can eat your legs its ok because its called sports
3)I dont have anything in common with that kind of sexual orientation, they can do anything they want, their humans too. But marriage should be controlled, because the aim of marriage is to produce more brain and/or muscle power, not have sex just for "kicks".
4) Burning dog ****(or poop as said by the thread starter) well its probably ok, until know i never actually though of burning ****, fermented **** may burn, but slowly. So as an energy source its pretty useless.
5)My Wife the Tramp, simply said wt? (new abbriviation possibly "what the?")
w

Gays have no rights. Gay is all about wrongs
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Global Warming is a myth.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
wtf mega fail thread and animals arn't ppl no appossable thumbs so their the new anus species, scum of the **** pool
Quote by nikos 6
wtf mega fail thread and animals arn't ppl no appossable thumbs so their the new anus species, scum of the **** pool

wat?
The person that started this probably has an actual IQ between 1-10. I'm not going to talk about gay cruelty or animal warming, though...

Seriously, learn what an IQ is.

I give the guy above me 199... for having Opeth on his profile.
Quote by nikos 6

/my intelligent contribution to the thread
Up The Boro!
Double facepalm- noun- When the fail is just too great to be contained in one facepalm.
You can be as heavy as you want in standard. RIP Dime, Shreddin' in heaven.
Keep Shredding
I'll give you 110 since you know how to write dictionaries.

1) It should be called climate change to make people stop saying things like "global warming ≠ snow hurhurhur"
And even if it's not real, some causes of it are still unhealthy such as pollution so we should try to fight it anyway. Maybe spend less money on researching new technology and cut back on what were doing in the first place.
cat
Quote by nikos 6

IQ level: Ethan H_Anus

<.<
>.>