Yea im playing live tonight, the song were playing is in my profile, theres 9 bands playing & its a battle of the bands, except for the opening. Il prob have vids up late tonight if anyone wants to see it. Anyways any tips for me?
PS: The song in my profile doesnt have the lyrics or solos in it.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Don't be afraid to go on stage naked, it tells people a lot about you. Also making love to your guitar will show people that you're open minded and if you can solo at the same time they'll see your talents aswell. Win, win, win.
Your recording was bad. Not musically (I don't think) But the sound quality.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
That song has an uncanny resemblance to "get your hands of my woman" by the darkness lol
Hello, mother leopard. I have your cub. You must protect her, but that will be expensive. 10,000 cola nuts, wrapped in brown paper. Midnight, behind the box. I'll be the hyena, you'll see.
Quote by xOthello
Get in to it, because that makes the crowd get into it is my only tip.

^this.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by TheMarsClyro
That song has an uncanny resemblance to "get your hands of my woman" by the darkness lol

+infinity. It's the exact same riff
I"m sorry , but your Name is only 1 additional letter from Kenny G ... so I refuse to acknowledge you ..
Quote by boomboosh
What the f**k is you problems?
Yes, I made an account to ask this question. Is it really that weird? No. I wanted some feedback from some proper guitar experts who knew what they were talking about. Sorry, I guess I was wrong.