(this one)

Went to Guitar Center, plugged into a Peavey 6505 and a Marshall 1960 (I have a 5150) and fell in love. It sounded sooo good. But, is there something I should know about it? Do these guitars secretly fall apart after two years or something?

Just want to make sure I don't fall into a trap.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Well,it is a cheaper guitar,so don't expect it to be bullet proof.The pups are a bit bland and the trem is an LFR which can be dodgy depending on the make and model,but in general it wont just up and fall apart on you.It's a solid guitar,so don't worry too much about it.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

doubt it.

i found my guitar somewhere off lying in the streets. the brand's name was spelt upside down, looked painted with a normal paintbrush. the neck was made out of plastic, the one you see in your playground, with some normal wall paint. the body was of a bass guitar. the strings were made out of discontinued metal.

this guitar is indestructable. but the cheap one youre getting is from a high quality country probably, which means it will be cheap. if you get something cheap from a low quality country, it will be of high quality. if you get something cheap from a high-quality country, it is CHEAP. thats the way it works.

the guitar i have is awesome. sounds great. cant be broken. its damn heavy. can NEVER EVER break it... ive TRIED HARD to break it and trust me its indesctrubalbe.