I have a kramer focus 2000 body (alder) and a basswood flat les paul duel humbucker body painted in EVH style if you want either.
Quote by CrueMan152
I have a kramer focus 2000 body (alder) and a basswood flat les paul duel humbucker body painted in EVH style if you want either.

Kramer focus? How Much? Im slightly interested

Sorry to highjack your thread for a moment here ts
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Definitely considering your offer for the tele body, however it's not in very good condition, so once I've taken some better pics we can work something out.
yea man im not worried about condition, its gonna be projected anyway, im just looking to score somthing on the cheap, and i LOVE telecasters, and apparently your body is a fender, i will definatly take it off your hands if you decide to sell it
Quote by CrueMan152
Bump to this guy!

Also: I sent danda dog a message.

Pretty sure you mean you sent lethal dosage a message?

Alrighty then LHM, out of interest, if you're left handed.. what good is a right handed body...?
Yea you're rigght. I had your tele body on my mind whem i posted that. I've been looking for a telecaster body for the longest.
I have a Japanese 1980's Tele Thinline body - I also have all the hardware (humbuckers, wiring, pickguard, bridge, etc...) - everything but the neck.

If you're interested let me know
Yeah I know, overlooked it and then found it while lurking as I was banned at the time..
THE RULES

Bumping
The rule on bumping will be this:

You're not allowed to bump more than once in 24 hours and UP TO 3 bumps per week.

Three bumps per week!

If you do it more than that, ploop: warning for spam.
Also do not bump another user's thread several times.It's recommended to make your mind up before you post.

Watch out or you'll get banned.
edit:

i just realised that you are actually the person who i told off for over-bumping yesterday, and i realise how petty, small minded and frankly stupid you would of have to have been to go on my profile, find one of my classifieds threads and then accuse me of "over bumping" when in fact this thread has only been bumped once by me.

you bumped your thread 4 times in a week, you broke the rule and i pointed it out for you, get over it.