Page 1 of 2
Hey guys...

Theres this girl who is really in to me, and wants to start a relationship with me, i know this for a fact.

Problem is, I dont think shes the best lookin girl in town. She has a really great character, shes a nice person, we click and we get along real well..

I know im sounding a little shallow iff not alot.. But Its not that she looks bad, she just has a lack of need to groom herself, if you will, enough.. Shes just fine with the way she is..

I would date her if she put in more effort into public appearance. By this I mean, maybe put jsut a wee bit more effort into picking the clothes she wears n stuff.. She doesnt have to put on make up n stuff..

oh well.. what does the pit think?
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
We think you should've posted this in the relationship thread.

Quote by cagnius
If you're 'as drunk as hell', how come you're typing coherent sentences?

I've actually gotten quite good at doing that. It's pretty much impossible to tell whether I'm drunk or not online judging by my typing.
Last edited by metalderek at Feb 18, 2009,
i think you shouldn't be drunk at 1PM. you have other issues buddy...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Boss pedals drain power like a girlfriend drains your bank account.

GEAR:
4 string warwick corvette $$ BO

acustic 200 head & 410 cab
Quote by cagnius

My exact thought bro.
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by cagnius

maybe not drunk as hell.. just swayin all over the plac.e hoorah for me ! and im educated like that..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by xtopher_aaron
maybe not drunk as hell.. just swayin all over the plac.e hoorah for me ! and im educated like that..

So we've gone from perfectly structured sentences to misplaced syntax and characters in a matter of seconds?

You're not drunk at all, are you?
Quote by xtopher_aaron

How come you're typing differently from the first post are you drunk now or are you just fakin'?

EDIT: Damit Cagnius you're too fast thats the second time !
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Last edited by ThinLizzyFan at Feb 18, 2009,
Quote by zipper-mouth
i think you shouldn't be drunk at 1PM. you have other issues buddy...

profile says hes in malasia
Quote by cagnius
So we've gone from perfectly structured sentences to misplaced syntax and characters in a matter of seconds?

You're not drunk at all, are you?

lol
As Innocent as a Nun doing Press-ups in a Cucumber Field...

Surely you should be hunk as drell and ginking about a thirl?
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
what a faker

get a life kid

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Could you not hint at her maybe dressing better? It might be shallow but if that's what it will take maybe she will do that for you?

My personal thoughts are that if you can't find her totally attractive for who she is then you don't really want a full on relationship with her at all and are just trying to make excuses.
Quote by cagnius

Have you never been drunk before? It's insanely easy if you take your time...

EDIT: send me pictures TS. I want to see
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
fark if i knwo..

no ones anwrering mah quesiton !!
Quote by meta1militia
Have you never been drunk before? It's insanely easy if you take your time...

EDIT: send me pictures TS. I want to see

Mate, I'm Scottish.

It's what we do.
Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial! Drink and dial!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
TS, we need pictures of the girl.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
tell her:

change clothes,
change hair,
change face,
let's f****

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

This thread is kinda sad. Or correction. Ts, is kida sad.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
i havbe but 0 pictures.. considering that she doesnt care mcuh fore personal apprearnaces, she isnt into facebook n stuff..

oh well.. shag n bag it is !! yeay!!

im not totally drunk.. bad use or words perhaps.. but im surely on y way.. btw.. its 2am where im at now.. long live the space time continuum !!
Quote by cagnius

Being drunk as hell doesn't mean that you can't notice mistakes. When I'm drunk I can write each word 3 times, but I'll end up writing it without mistakes.

Boy, I think that you should give her a chance. Anyway, real girls that give a **** about what the others think > Plastic girls.

Quote by cagnius
Mate, I'm Scottish.

It's what we do.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Feb 18, 2009,
He's gradually adding more bad grammer, TS you fail
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by xtopher_aaron
i havbe but 0 pictures.. considering that she doesnt care mcuh fore personal apprearnaces, she isnt into facebook n stuff..

im not totally drunk.. bad use or words perhaps.. but im surely on y way.. btw.. its 2am where im at now.. long live the space time continuum !!

Seriously. Stop it. You just look like a complete idiot.

Pretending to be drunk on a guitar forum, is there anything more tragic?
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Feb 18, 2009,
Quote by xander307
He's gradually adding more bad grammer, TS you fail

NOOOOOOOO!! tis u dat fails. .wrawrr..
Quote by xtopher_aaron

Must be that slow acting alcohol that everyone is talking about.
Quote by cagnius
Mate, I'm Scottish.

It's what we do.

Meh. Heritage doesn't really affect ones personal preference on drinking. I know plenty of Scottish people here (at college) and around half of them don't drink. Most of the really bad alcoholics here are German, which seems to lead them to die by liver failure at age 40 >_>

And post some pictures, TS. NOW! I'm curious how someone dresses so badly that you won't date them.

EDIT: Well no pictures means this thread = fail.

Move on people.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Last edited by meta1militia at Feb 18, 2009,
Quote by cagnius
Mate, I'm Scottish.

It's what we do.

This is true

And my typing/texting skills are MUCH better when i'm pished. I think it's cos I struggle to see the letters so much i take loads more care over every single letter of my sentence
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by meta1militia
Meh. Heritage doesn't really affect ones personal preference on drinking. I know plenty of Scottish people here (at college) and around half of them don't drink. Most of the really bad alcoholics here are German, which seems to lead them to die by liver failure at age 40 >_>

And post some pictures, TS. NOW! I'm curious how someone dresses so badly that you won't date them.

EDIT: Well no pictures means this thread = fail.

Move on people.

So...pedantry does kill humour. Brilliant.
Quote by maggot9779
Must be that slow acting alcohol that everyone is talking about.

It sure kicked in quickly once his first post got flamed. The next post he made made him look like he was quite highwired.
Quote by xtopher_aaron
NOOOOOOOO!! tis u dat fails. .wrawrr..

No **** why all the hatin? btw im drunk and its 12:30 here! Just do her and then cum blast her and take a pic for the pit.
Quote by cagnius

After a while, you get the grasp of typing while drunk. I think I've mastered it.

Anywho TS, you're better off giving her a chance. If you think she doesn't "groom herself", if she establishes a relationship with you she'll start to look after her appearance more, if she feels a need to do it for you.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Page 1 of 2