so yeah....there is this guy in my school that has an Line6 Spider III (i think) and he wants to sell it to me...

the price is 60.000 icelandic kronas (about 530 US dollars)

I've played it once and it sounded great and i have heard lot of good stuff about these amps

should i buy it?
NO get a Vypyr instead
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
line 6 spiders are not realy favoured but if you like it and you think it is worth it you should go for it
a VOX or Roland Amp would probably sound much better, or a cheap tube combo.
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
no dont get it the spider three 75 wat sells for like 350-425 the spider jam is priced for what your friend is asking and has way more options on it.
You all HAVE noticed that this poor guy is living in Iceland, havent you?

TS, what amps can you buy on your island? We all dont know much about Iceland
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
^ i know but Peavey ships their products in Europe...... and vypyrs are better than the spider.....
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
And since you have no clue about the prices and SHIPPING Cost, let TS answer these questions BEFORE you answer questions that not even asked. He asked if he should buy a Spider for this money. I'd say no, and i know that a Vypyr is better, but if a Vypyr costs three times the Spider, then you have a problem, right?
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Quote by OrangeWalls
You all HAVE noticed that this poor guy is living in Iceland, havent you?

TS, what amps can you buy on your island? We all dont know much about Iceland

i know how it feels to live on an island especially a small one the choice is crap the only way to get decent gear is to ship it in from the nearest country. like i'm after a ibanez art 120 and there are no dealers in my country