I ordered a peavey windsor, and since ive never used an all tube amp before, what is the proper way to use it to make the tubes last as long as possible? such as heating up tubes, turning it on....
make sure its properly biased for best sound, let the tubes warm for 40sec - 1 min, try not to mess with anything your not sure about
Let tubes warm up for abut a minute before playing it.........

and do you like what the windsor sounds like??
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by whoswt
make sure its properly biased for best sound, let the tubes warm for 40sec - 1 min, try not to mess with anything your not sure about

so wats the rite way to use like the power and standby switch? both at once or one after the other...?
usually turn the power on with the amp on standby for about 30 seconds or so, then switch from standby to on.

there is no correct way to turn the amp off. usually I just turn the power switch off (with the amp still in active play mode, ie. standby is not on) and play a note until the sound dies out.
Does having the master cranked and the preamp on like 3 burn the tubes out faster than the preamp cranked and the master low?
You should actually put the amp back on standby before turning it off. I've blown fuses like that.
Yeah, I usually go Standyby first, then Off. If only so I'm sure the amp will be in standby next time I switch it on.