I know this seems like a stupid/ noobish request, but can anyone give me some three note per string alt picking patterns? I have a decent amount under my belt but they've gotten stale from overuse. Here's an example of what I mean:

e - 
B - 
G - 
D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 16 - - - - - - - 16 17 19 etc.
A - - - - -  15 - - - - - - - 15 17 19 15 17 19 - 19 17 15 17 19
E - 15 17 19 - 19 17 15 17 19

Minor, major, or harmonic minor is cool. I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell me to think of them on my own, because I can do that, but obviously I'm lacking in some creativity here.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Try the minor pentatonic with string skipping.
Call me Batman.
Hmmm, if you want I'll link you to my collection of 25,000 tabs, there should be some in there
All the scale studies I put here: http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/scaleome_proj/ are basically 3 NPS. There's no reason you have to use 3 NPS, but that's what I use. However, you are going to have to do some work on your own. All the patterns have a description and I play them initially slowly enough you can figure them out, but there's NO tab.

If you're really stuck I'll tab out some bits and pieces, but since you know the scale is G, and there's a description for each pattern, it shouldn't be much trouble.
Quote by Metalhead_28
Are you looking for fingering patterns / shapes or sequencing patterns?

Sequencing patterns.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Try sequencing phone numbers as scale degrees, try octave displacing sequences you know, try to move the sequence through the whole neck (lowest note in key to highest, should be 3+ octaves).

Dunno if that helped, but it's certainly fun.
Quote by edg
All the scale studies I put here: http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/scaleome_proj/ are basically 3 NPS. There's no reason you have to use 3 NPS, but that's what I use. However, you are going to have to do some work on your own. All the patterns have a description and I play them initially slowly enough you can figure them out, but there's NO tab.

If you're really stuck I'll tab out some bits and pieces, but since you know the scale is G, and there's a description for each pattern, it shouldn't be much trouble.

Nice, helpful stuff.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X