YORKSHIRE Ripper Peter Sutcliffe has been classified low risk and recommended for release from Broadmoor, The Sun can reveal.
The top-security hospital’s doctors have told lawyers representing the Ripper — who murdered 13 women and tried to kill seven others — that he is no longer dangerous.

Here is the link.

What are your opinions, do you think he should be released or not? Considering he killed 13 women and attempted to kill 7 more.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I saw this in the paper today, it's outrageous, that man should be hung drawn and quartered.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
If he's no longer dangerous, good luck to him trying to make a life in a world where someone will try to deliver vigilante justice. The above poster proves my point.
Quote by mrcrono
Jesus you guys, I already said I was sorry.

Yeah, Well sorry is not enough

Maybe a e-cookie will help saying sorry...
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
*resists temptation to make Eric Ulthwaite jokes*

It's probably better for all parties if he were to stay locked up, I think that the 'vigilante justice' think could well happen.
There's no point, he can't go to a job interview and say "Well, I do have a criminal record, I'm the Yorkshire Ripper"

If he was released he'd be on job seekers allowance. And God knows most of the British nation is already on benefits of some kind.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Not only should he be released, he should be given an apartment along with Mark David Chapman and David Berkowitz. And they should get their own reality TV show.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
He was never a particularly good serial killer anyway, I mean he had a more than 1 in 3 failure rate.

He should stay locked up for that alone
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by G-loony
Yeah, Well sorry is not enough

Maybe a e-cookie will help saying sorry...

You're saving up for a Squier? Jesus what do you have already??
███████████████████████████████████
He'd be at more danger from the public than vice versa. I say, do it. It'll be five minutes before he gets stabbed.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.