Anyone on UG an OC'er? If you are, post your system specs, a CPU-Z validation, and the settings you used to achieve your OC. Also, list what method of cooling you use. Air, water, LN2, Phase Change? If you don't know what Overclocking (OC'ing) is, don't ask. If you want help learning to OC, I's say here is a good place to ask. I'm currently benching my E8200, and I will have screenshots shortly. Also, I will list your OC's by clock speed, and number of cores. For your OC to count, it has to pass at least 12 hours in Prime95, Orthos, or some other testing program. So get going, post your OC's
Quote by Lomu
If you want a good AV get something like Norton 360

Do you agree with that guy? That's why we have the Computer Thread. Use it.
I overclock my penis. Doctor says it's not good for me, but the bitches love it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I'd overclock if I thought my stock intel heatsing/fan could handle it, which I don't.

Need some cash for a quieter more efficient fan.
Stock HSF from Intel can do about a 200 - 400 Mhz OC depending on your ambient case temps
Quote by Lomu

I had to wiki overclocking

Sounds lame. Plus i'm sure the computer thread would find a nice home for you.
Computer thread?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
i would overclock if my rig wasnt outdated and stressed out enough with vista
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
I'd throw it in the Comp thread, if people there understood OCing. The comp thread is mostly people who cant even navigate windows
Quote by Lomu

Quote by Smartass
I'd throw it in the Comp thread, if people there understood OCing. The comp thread is mostly people who cant even navigate windows

if people in the comp thread are noobs, you cant expect everyone else to know what you're talking about
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Smartass
Yeah, the comp thread is mainly a "help me something's broke " thread.