Okay so I've introduced one of my best mates from college to one of my ex girlfriends that lives abit away but is now one of my best mates the other day(I've know the girl a few years longer)

And now they've started chatting online, so I'm suspecting the one likes the other or they like each other though I could be wrong

Anyway that isn't really the problem. The problem is that, and even though the guy is one of my best mates and he's amazing to be around, I know the way he speaks about girls, and the way he treats them and thinks about them.

i.e negitivlety

And thats fine when it's just random girls he goes with in clubs and stuff but when it's one of my best mates, someone who i'm really protective of, I really don't want anything to become of them.

I mean I know this seems like I'm a bad mate and everything but I've known this guy for a few years now and I know what he's like with wommen and she doesn't.

What should I do. Please serious answes because this is a serious dilema, or it might not be
1. Tell her and try to get her to break up with him.
2. If 1 fails, confront him and explain things to him.
3. By now he's likely attacking you. Knock him out and have a hallmark moment while he's getting treated for the injuries.
4. Hopefully things have worked out. If not, just repeat as many times as needed.

And yes I am serious.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Feb 18, 2009,
You need the brain trust.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

a) Warn the girl about him
b) Sit back and wait for lols

Your choice
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
[quote="'']Didn't think this should be in relationship thread because i'm not in a relationship, and neither are they (or atleast not yet)

My point is this guy is great but an asshole with girls, and I worry about her alotRelationship Thread is not specifically for people in romantic relationships. We can help you with anything to do with interaction between people (or lack thereof) i.e. how you RELATE to one another.
Have a talk with your buddy and tell him that she is special to you. He will either respect that or break it off with the girl if he is a good friend. Or rape/dickinabox/i cum blood.
Tell her his history, and then stop trying to live through them
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Just inform her of what his tendencies with women are. Don't say anything like "Oh!!!! He's a total **** head, you should stay the **** away from him." Just be like "Well, he has some negative tendencies when dealing with the opposite sex and I think you should be careful if you're thinking of going into a relationship with the guy." You don't have to say it like that, but something along those lines should work well.
I'm sorry for been all whiney about this and thanks for responces

I just don't want him to lure her into a relationship, have sex, then leave her. Witch is whast he does and usually leaves the girl feeling used and he never even speaks to them again

But if I warn her she'll just think i'm jelous and ignore me, but if I don't she'll be all like "why didn't you tell me!?"
you should warn her, and if she doesnt heed your advice

rape her. and your mate

then they would listen

^dammit you beat me to it
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
Quote by Perfection 101
a) Warn the girl about him
b) Sit back and wait for lols

Your choice

tbh thats going in my sig its just to full of win
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
I think you may be slightly overprotective.

Don't worry, I'm exactly the same with my girl friends, I feel I have to cross-check the guys theyre with, to make sure they aren't gonna have anything bad happen to them.

That being said, best thing to do would be to let them make their own mistakes, and if things get really out of hand, THEN you can intervene, until then? Probably best to let it lie.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
[quote="'']I'm sorry for been all whiney about this and thanks for responces

I just don't want him to lure her into a relationship, have sex, then leave her. Witch is whast he does and usually leaves the girl feeling used and he never even speaks to them again

But if I warn her she'll just think i'm jelous and ignore me, but if I don't she'll be all like "why didn't you tell me!?"
Well the right thing to do is the right thing to do, regardless of what she or anyone else might think, but as long as you aren't outright attacking the guys character then I don't see why she would draw any conclusions like that, but even if she does then she's eventualy going to find out that you were telling the truth and you end up looking like a better person, no way to lose really.
Tell him you don't feel comfortable with him and her in that situation.
I mean I don't want to be one of those pushy people that tell others what to do but I'm really worried

And just out of curiosity has anyone ever taken the advice of 'rape' off you guys?

Quote by david_highland
Well the right thing to do is the right thing to do, regardless of what she or anyone else might think, but as long as you aren't outright attacking the guys character then I don't see why she would draw any conclusions like that, but even if she does then she's eventualy going to find out that you were telling the truth and you end up looking like a better person, no way to lose really.

But this isn't about been the better person.

Quote by dantheman558
I think you may be slightly overprotective.

Don't worry, I'm exactly the same with my girl friends, I feel I have to cross-check the guys theyre with, to make sure they aren't gonna have anything bad happen to them.

That being said, best thing to do would be to let them make their own mistakes, and if things get really out of hand, THEN you can intervene, until then? Probably best to let it lie.

I supose this is the best advice so far. I mean I could be wrong about them fancying each other, but i'm really scared.

Sounds lame but I just really want to protect her. I mean about a year ago she got togetehr with this guy who seemd cool at first then after they had sex he broke up with her and she was completley devestated, in peices. And as one of my best mates it was so painful to see. I never want her to go through anything like that again
Last edited by [I Buy Peace] at Feb 18, 2009,
[quote="'']
i.e negitivlety

Yousaywhatnow?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
[quote="'']But this isn't about been the better person.
I didn't mean the better out of the two of you, I just meant being a better person. It doesn't have anything to do with the situation, I'm just saying that when you act like a good person people will see you as a good person, nothing wrong with people thinking of you as a good person, right?
[quote="'']
Sounds lame but I just really want to protect her. I mean about a year ago she got togetehr with this guy who seemd cool at first then after they had sex he broke up with her and she was completley devestated, in peices. And as one of my best mates it was so painful to see. I never want her to go through anything like that again

Yeah, I know how you feel, things similar to that have happened to me, and it tears me up to see it happen to someone I care about.

The fact still remains though, you are able to advise her on a course of action, but you CANNOT say she shouldn't go out with this guy (who, for all you know, isn't really interested in her anyway), because you risk ruining your friendship with her by seeming too controlling.

As bad as it feels, you have to stand aside, at least for a while. You don't want to see her hurt, but, sometimes that is the way they learn. And as bad and heartless as that sounds, can you imagine how much worse you would feel if you had messed up your friendship and lost her forever?

I hope things go well for you man, good luck
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
1) tell the girl about him
2)beat the everloving **** out of him
3) repeat step 2
4.???
5.profit
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Just tell him you don't want anything to happen between them because it will make you uncomfortable
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
what do you mean by the guy being an ass?? >.<
tell him if he is disrespectfull to the lady you will unleash the devil and beat him up with brass knuckles and lay him as a doormat for your fat neighboress :]

but if shes a good girl she will save you the trouble and do it herself...

the truth is that people learn from mistakes and getting hurt, she isnt a child and will have to handle ass holes every once in a while, think of it as a learning experience.
Tell her what he's like.
Or
Tell him what he's like to girls. Maybe he's a tool indenial.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!