K i have guitar rig 3 set up with my firebox. theres a problem though. when i play i gett this weird clicking noise like even without playing you can hear it. im positive its the program doing this. i have no idea awhat it can be its like an interference when when i play it cuts out for like a milisecond and just makes a weird sound. its really bugging me. can anyone help me?
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
This may be out of topic...I have guitar rig 3 as well...but im having difficulty...how skilled are you with this program?
Is the metronome on? When you open Guitar Rig.. in the top right, click Clear All. Then it should just leave you with your input & output, ie. get rid of the tuner, metronome, tape decks etc.

That's what was causing the clickin in my GR3, but it wasn't every beat.

It was the first 4 beats, then nothing would play for 4 beats, then it would go again.
lol thats not the clickin i mean but thanks!
i mean like when the program is running on its own, theres some interference in the audio, im not sure if its just guitar rig its self, because when i play through my firebox there seems to be cut outs at random points
Quote by Sloopy
update
since no one helped me i searched far and wide...and heres what i got;

basically the noise was comming from interference from my wireless card...i turned it off, and voila, perfect.
is there anyway around this?
Quote by Sloopy
Turn it off.

Are you using a guitar with single coils?
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)