Ive been thinking about getting some new gear, so far ive decided to get a peavey classic 30, a Vox Wah and possibly a Fulltone OCD, but im not too sure about the Fulltone OCD. I have been told (since i have not actually tried out the Peavey Classic 30, since there are no music shops that sell it near by, but i have researched it A LOT online) I need a OD pedal to get a Iron Maiden-ish tone so i was wondering, what would be the best pedal to get for tones similar to Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, early Metallica and basically early metal in general.

Thanks in advance
this is the stickyest incident since stick the sticky stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun
what is your FULL amp budget??
and your FULL pedal Budget??
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
my amp budget is about £500-£600 (GBP) max and my pedal budget is around £250 and my amp needs to be mainly orientated towards blues and blues rock, since they are the main genre's i play.
this is the stickyest incident since stick the sticky stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun
Could try and find a Marshall DSL combo for that price that would suit blues rock as well as early metal
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by a7xdude666
my amp budget is about £500-£600 (GBP) max and my pedal budget is around £250 and my amp needs to be mainly orientated towards blues and blues rock, since they are the main genre's i play.

I'm sorry, I just LOL'd at your username after reading that you play blues & blues rock
the OCD sounds awesome, It & your amp will get you everything except metallica, It might do even that, but i doubt it
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by ShredGod George
I'm sorry, I just LOL'd at your username after reading that you play blues & blues rock
the OCD sounds awesome, It & your amp will get you everything except metallica, It might do even that, but i doubt it

yeah... i really regret my username i went through an Avenged sevenfold phase when i made my account
Quote by a7xdude666
yeah... i really regret my username i went through an Avenged sevenfold phase when i made my account

basically what happened with me
1. Buys guitar wanting to be Micheal Angelo Batio
2. Joins UG
3. realizes MAB sucks
4. Buys slide & Allman Brothers discography
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene