Right, I'm 16, 17 at the end of march, and I haven't seen my dad in like 10 years, I was talking to my mother the other day and she asked if I would like to see him again... I have no idea what to do cuz of course I wanna see him again it's just a weird situation, has anyone else been there? I think if I see him again I will actually pass out lol
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Divorce?
or
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

I've never met my dad.

He left me and my mum and my sister when I was 3 weeks old.

True story.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
You should probably LOL, but then again if you do he'll probably LOL you, but if he's a good guy than he won't LOL for sure.

lol.
Meet your dad. Bitch slap him for me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Popsai
Divorce?
or

No haha, he divorced my mum
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by szekelymihai
ask your mom what kind of man he was. if that makes you wanna meet him, then go for it.
else... id say no.
but ive never been through this

I know what kinda man he is, but that's for another thread, (no he hasn't murdered or raped anyone or done anything bad)
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Don't do it, I'm sorry but if he hasn't been in touch he probably won't want to, I've thought about the same thing but this guy has never done **** for me and going to see him would only make me feel bad that he doesn't care.

What do you expect? Him to turn around and sorry "oh, I'm so sorry, here's £10,000"? Sorry to be so cynical but I've been through it myself.

RMF

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Don't do it, I'm sorry but if he hasn't been in touch he probably won't want to, I've thought about the same thing but this guy has never done **** for me and going to see him would only make me feel bad that he doesn't care.

What do you expect? Him to turn around and sorry "oh, I'm so sorry, here's £10,000"? Sorry to be so cynical but I've been through it myself.

1st point: We moved house like 6 years ago and as far as I know he doesn't know where we currently live

Point 2: Goodbye new guitar rig...
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by lee 31392
1st point: We moved house like 6 years ago and as far as I know he doesn't know where we currently live

Point 2: Goodbye new guitar rig...

Well whatever dude, you can do your own thing, but I wouldn't recommend it. Looks like you are just looking for people to back you up on what you've already decided.

I've been through it, and I'm glad I never met my dad but if you want to, go for it. Don't set yourself up only to be disapointed though, don't think the best because it would be awful to be crushed.

And also, it's not hard to find someone's phone number...just saying...

RMF

You should meet him. But try not to have any presumptions going in. He is who he is and you are who you are now, so don't go in thinking that this will change your life.

I met my Dad when I was three and he's gone now. I won't get into the story, but I will simply say it's good to know your Dad.

Good luck, God Bless.

PS I bet he lieks Mudkipz.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Why is it people always stay with their mum and not their dad? OK maybe that was a bit of a generalisation but quite often it's the mother who keeps the kids lol
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Maybe there's been some huge quarrel between the guy's parents and the mum liek just dissapeared with the kid. Then the dad has been on an epic quest to find his children for the last million years.

Or, what if the father is having a change of heart and wants to start caring. So he got in touch with the mum and talked about it. So then the mum asked the kid.

All of the cases like this aren't the same y'know.
Quote by jake911
Dude we have the same birthday.

Dude, how do you know? Oh wait... haha! How old are you?
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
damn, thought I spelt it wrong
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Ok I changed my mind. I said no because I thought your dad would be like my dad and that would be wrong but he's not and I have so much **** with my dad it impaired my judgement.

I say do it, give it a shot. I won't with my dad but that's because of a load of other stuff.

RMF