Okay, so I'm writing out a song that i just made onto powertabs. I have this riff that has two guitar parts, the lead and rhythm. I have them attached to each other. I have them both set to repeat twice. almost at the end of the second repeat, i want my rhythm guitar to play something different then i have marked. What do i use to take the rhythm guitar's last three ending notes in the last repeat, and change them?
~Gigantic Underøath fan~
Quote by Jammin'
you've been playing for 7 to 8 EIGHTS?

Also check out my band Smiles In Sickness
i have no idea what you are asking for.
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
Don't have your rhythm repeating the riff... since the rhythm doesn't actually repeat the riff? Just write it all out instead of repeating...
It's my understanding that you just change them on the program - you can delete them then add new ones in their place, right?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I want to change the last few notes of one guitar part on an attached bar that has repeats.

It has to be so that the notes in the one bar change on the repeat, but don't affect the first rotation.

make sense?
~Gigantic Underøath fan~
Quote by Jammin'
you've been playing for 7 to 8 EIGHTS?

Also check out my band Smiles In Sickness
Refer to my earlier answer. Delete the notes then add them how you want. If you can't do that, instead of copying and repeating for two bars, just put them in manually.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you