Hello again all........just wanted to see if someone could post the guitar pro for Matt Nathanson - Come On Get Higher............................thanks to anyone that can help
This is one of those songs you should either already be able to learn by ear, or should be striving for as a baseline for learning by ear.

I wouldn't try to rely on tabs too much - not everyone you play with is gonna wanna write you out a tab for the song - a good ear is far more valuable, IMO.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
strat......

I am sorry that some of us are just learning and prefer to have vocal tabbed out as well not just guitar parts....and some of us are able to play by ear like your self when others of us struggle just to play anyway (like myself) so we require all the help possible......I am sorry if I offended anyone by asking for this help I was just trying to see if someone out there was willing to help me learn this great song
You didn't offend anyone and I wasn't upset - I was just saying that it's definately a beginner song, and there's nothing wrong with that, but you should strive to improve as much as you can, and part of that means developing your ear. I also said IMO, or in my opinion at the end so as to make it clear it was just what I thought.

Everyone starts out with difficulty, but you're never going to get past it if you don't continually try to improve, and like I said - having a good ear is completely invaluable. As for a tab, you can find one online somewhere I'm sure - just do a yahoo or google search for Come On Get Higher tab.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you