I'm gonna film some kind of amatuer movie in a week or so (probably dark but lighthearted comedy) about a guy who gives back alley abortions, and need some original music to put in it lol, 1. Because i may send it to festival, and probably will load it online 2. because it will add to the movie and i wanna showcase bands 3.puting my own music in it sounds tacky to me, i'd much rather hear other bands.

If anyone is in a band and can lend a track to the movie message me at http://www.myspace.com/abortionistmovie with profile links/mp3s and ill get back to you asap. anyone will lends a track will be credited and updated on the progress etc. w/e. I am mostly looking for Punk/Ska or some other spawn of that. But send whatever you got.
I'm finding it hard to get how Abortion is funny......
GEAR
Guitars
Yamaha RGS-121
IBANEZ GIO GAX30
Sound
ACQUIRING AMP
Boss ME-6 multi-effects
Boss DS-1

New things are in order.
sounds like someones looking for music for media coursework. do you see me cheating like this....NO. so you shouldnt either :P
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Quote by gillehy
sounds like someones looking for music for media coursework. do you see me cheating like this....NO. so you shouldnt either :P

I don't know what you mean by media coursework. It's simple enough, if someones interest they can tell me, it's a fair deal, nobody makes money and if the movie sucks, then it sucks a good song won't help it so theres not much i can really gain from it.

I'm a musician but i don't have a band, i also like to make movies, and there are people who like to make music,who are in a band, so i'd like to include anything anyone can offer, cause i need some anyway.

Also i meant to imply by "original" i meant by the artist, something they can give me permission to use. Partailly to avoid legal crap so i won't have a problem uploading the movie anywhere, second cause i sincerely think it would be cool to use some indie bands in the movie.

And yea, i'm sure the abortion part isn't everyones cup of tea, but it's more then just that, its a love story. DOONT JUDGE ME
Last edited by dannydesktop at Feb 18, 2009,