Yes
8 7%
No
112 93%
Voters: 120.
not i
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
I might get one made.. so I can pull off the 45 year old midget thing..
It would be legend if it worked..

maybe I should make more plans and stick to them..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Im legal, but I keep getting my real UK driving license taken away here because stupid bouncers here don't realize there are countries outside of Canada. I have an English accent and everything, it pisses me off.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
I'm selling my fake I.D. Anyone want it? You'll have to go by the name Jim Jones though...
Sail upon the open skies
no.. could do with one
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
DO want. any good supliers in the UK anyone?
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Quote by angusfan16
I'm selling my fake I.D. Anyone want it? You'll have to go by the name Jim Jones though...

Done.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Never got ID'ed when I was underage, I only went to clubs once I was 18, and it was pretty crap.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Done.

Alright. I'm just going to need your street address, zip code, state, city, Social Security number, and, uh, your moms credit card.
Sail upon the open skies
No, but a lot of people say I'd pass as 18, I think it's just the hair though. I don't really shave, and my long hair makes me look a lot older than short hair did.
I don't drink or go to clubs or what not so i dont need one.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
I don't need one.
I don't get I.D.'d
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by theocao
I don't drink or go to clubs or what not so i dont need one.

Same, don't see a point in it.
Quote by angusfan16
Alright. I'm just going to need your street address, zip code, state, city, Social Security number, and, uh, your moms credit card.

ok. PM'd all the info to ya.

i got to it first. sorry Mr.Matt
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Last edited by KGB_INC at Feb 18, 2009,
I have older friends and no urge to go "clubbing."

I win?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I very rarely get ID'd. I plan ahead in case I do and hide my provisional drivers license, and if I get ID'd I pretend to look for it, sometimes it gets me drink, sometimes not. Theres 2 bars I "regularly" go to, the cheaper of the two sometimes ID's me but the more expensive one doesn't care who they serve. Just gotta be careful with the police coming in.
When I was 16 I just got a magnifying glass, a permanent marker and an eraser and edited my H&S inspector card and my EU Health insurance cards. Bouncers would see one and think it was fishy (because it wasn't a government ID) and ask if I had anything else to corroborate it with, at which point I'd produce the other one, which usually satisfied them. Plus there aren't many 16/17 year old H&S inspectors which probably helped.
If I go to the states next year as planned I'll see about getting one. I don't want to go back to being underage again.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Feb 18, 2009,
I'm not 21 yet, but I can just hop over to Canada to buy booze. Works well enough.
There will probably be a signature here at some point.
lol thanks for reminding me...my bday is 1990/08/15...so i changed the 08 to 03 :P Am I a genius or what?
I'm 18 and a UKer. Never really wanted one though.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
I'm 19, I don't need one...
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor