Ok, so I finally found what I was looking for: A pedal that has two effects loops of its own, plus a channel switcher in one.

Basically with the pedal you can have a bunch of effects, like OD, EQ in one loop, that will only be activated on the distortion channel. And then you can have for example a chorus in the other loop, that will only be activated on the clean channel.

And best of all: the channel+effects loop switches with one stomp!

http://www.loop-master.com/product_info.php?cPath=33&products_id=157

Now, I wouldn't post this if I didn't have a problem with it, obviously. This type of pedal only has one signal path obviously, so either your entire train of pedals goes in front of the amp, or they all go in the effects loop, and that is what bothers me.

Basically I would want an OD and some other pedals (EQ,Sonic max,..) in the loop linked to the distortion channel. The problem is that an OD obviously goes to the front of the amp, while EQ's and the like go in the effects loop, which isn't possible with one signal path.

Is there any way that I could control my OD, EQ in the first loop all at the same time, even if the OD goes in front of the amp and the EQ has to go in the effects loop?
gear:
-Ibanez ART 120 (w/EMG 81/85)
-Ibanez RG 1570
-Peavey 6505
-Tube-Town TTC 212V
-ISP Decimator G-String
-Maxon OD-9
-T-rex Fuel tank Junior

Coming soon:
-BBE Sonic Maximizer
-EQ
Last edited by fearo at Feb 18, 2009,
anyone?
gear:
-Ibanez ART 120 (w/EMG 81/85)
-Ibanez RG 1570
-Peavey 6505
-Tube-Town TTC 212V
-ISP Decimator G-String
-Maxon OD-9
-T-rex Fuel tank Junior

Coming soon:
-BBE Sonic Maximizer
-EQ
Hmm, I guess it might be possible.
Drop Brian an email at loop.master@yahoo.com and see what he has to say.
He's really helpful and would be more than willing to build you something customised specially for you if he's able.

He's currently building me a one-off
404: Sig not found.